Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

======== The Morning Thread ========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents!!! I'm up EARLY this morning...I kind of forgot what that was like :lol: Took Jen to the airport at 4:45am and just got back after some breakfast. Today is the "big day" for Grandpa so we are all ready for that. I can't wait to see what Ty hit on the Pete Rose...fingers crossed its the Rawlings patch one :cool:

JustinVerlander35

Nov 1, 2011
Detroit
Morning fellas! Today should be a great day. Got to go to the post-office to wrap up a few deals, get paid, and hanging out with some friends. Hell yeah!

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Broke some '08 UD Hockey this morning, one pack of Wheels Main Event, and one pack of Heroes Baseball.

Nothing from the Hockey or Wheels, just base :x and the Heroes had a Mattingly/Boggs/149, a Santana black parallel, and a Guidry YSL.

Going to sell the Boggs/Mattingly. There should be enough collectors that someone will need it...

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
TBTwinsFan said:
ChasHawk said:
MojoDan said:
I hope Tebow keeps winning, this is great. :)
I hope he fails epicly...getting sick of his "worshipers"
I don't understand people's infatuation with Tebow. He is just going to be the next Ryan Leaf anyways.
He is an AWFUL quarterback...people have latched on to him because of his LOUDLY professed religious views, and his squeaky-clean image.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
ChasHawk said:
George_Calfas said:
ChasHawk said:
MojoDan said:
What's everyone up to this weekend?
gearing up to head to southern Illinois on Monday to see my mom, stepdad, and grandparents

I'll be passing by the 61801 around lunchtime... :)
Swing on by
Want to meet somewhere for lunch? Should be heading through around that time.

Sure, Lab #2 is at the interchange of 57 and 74, plenty of crap on the wall joints there.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
ChasHawk said:
TBTwinsFan said:
ChasHawk said:
MojoDan said:
I hope Tebow keeps winning, this is great. :)
I hope he fails epicly...getting sick of his "worshipers"
I don't understand people's infatuation with Tebow. He is just going to be the next Ryan Leaf anyways.
He is an AWFUL quarterback...people have latched on to him because of his LOUDLY professed religious views, and his squeaky-clean image.

I can't stand athletes who boast their religion for popularity. I think it's wrong.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Rk Player Rate
1 Aaron Rodgers------130.7
2 Tom Brady---------102.0
3 Drew Brees---------101.3
4 Tony Romo---------97.7
5 Eli Manning---------97.0
6 Matt Schaub-------96.8
7 Alex Smith----------95.8
8 Ben Roethlisberger--93.1
9 Matthew Stafford---89.9
10 Matt Hasselbeck---89.1
11 Ryan Fitzpatrick---87.4
12 Jay Cutler---------84.4
13 Jason Campbell----84.2
14 Cam Newton------84.0
15 Matt Ryan---------83.0
16 Donovan McNabb--82.9
17 Andy Dalton-------82.6
18 Mark Sanchez-----81.5
19 Philip Rivers-------80.2
20 Michael Vick------79.8
21 Matt Moore-------78.9
22 Colt McCoy-------78.2
23 Kevin Kolb--------77.8
24 Matt Cassel-------76.6
25 Kyle Orton--------75.7
26 Joe Flacco--------75.6
27 Tarvaris Jackson--74.8
28 Sam Bradford-----72.6
28 Josh Freeman-----72.6
30 John Beck---------72.1
31 Curtis Painter-----67.4
32 Rex Grossman-----65.3
33 Blaine Gabbert-----63.6

* To qualify for passer rating, the player must have thrown at least 14 passes/game.

Have a feeling the bolded could be a problem for Tebow... :lol:

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
George_Calfas said:
ChasHawk said:
[quote="George_Calfas":28ovg6wj]
ChasHawk said:
MojoDan said:
What's everyone up to this weekend?
gearing up to head to southern Illinois on Monday to see my mom, stepdad, and grandparents

I'll be passing by the 61801 around lunchtime... :)
Swing on by
Want to meet somewhere for lunch? Should be heading through around that time.

Sure, Lab #2 is at the interchange of 57 and 74, plenty of crap on the wall joints there.[/quote:28ovg6wj]
I'll let you know once we nail down our schedule

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning Kids :grouphug:

First off I would like to apologize for the events that took place last week or so. I'm truly sorry for them.
My wife says you know sometimes you take things completely the wrong way, and you penalize people for it.
I just looked at her like
8196_Blinking-eyes.jpg

I have been busy the last few weeks with work, Veterans Christmas parties planning (1 of them is in Wisconsin), getting wreaths to place in a cemetery for Christmas also. My Vet's committee was not sure, if we should buy some since they were like 15 bucks a piece.
I was like really? we have about 10k in a Vet's fund. I wanted to buy about 500 worth. But others seem that is to much ::facepalm::
So I think it is going to be, purchase 10 or 15 @ 15 bucks. Oh well it is a nice gesture either way.

Anyway the agenda this weekend is WORK working until Wednesday, then 2 days off and then back at it for the weekend.

And for those that don't have me as a facebook friend ( and maybe for good reason) I posted this last weekend.

From my facebook page
Thought I would share this since it is Veterans Weekend. I asked my employer Caterpillar, why they did not have a POW/MIA flag outside on at least one of the 3 flag poles that have a U.S. flag. They said they would look into it and get back to me. Well look at the flag pole outside Building A/B. It now has one.
310875_2219031882555_1450402373_32011920_904828777_n.jpg

Ok have a good day everyone. I'm off to see the wizard and a wonder wizard he is :lol:

Going to the post office, and then to the bank, plus getting Lottery tickets too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts