Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

i'll start off by saying i'm a girl.. lol

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JessikAnne

Sep 8, 2008
That seemed to have surprised a lot of people.
I have a very small collection and just started. But I'm going to add to it every chance i get.

I collect bobby crosby and ben grieve,
i really only want them in the A's uniform.
but that's just because I've been swayed that way by my boyfriend, he's a huge A's fan.
;)

Oh, and I'm Jessika.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Welcome to the boards Jessika!! Very good to have you here, and good luck with your player collections!

Oh yeah....I saw your picture with you and your boyfriend on the picture thread, and you looked exactly like my good friend Jackie, from High School....I thought that was pretty cool. :)

JessikAnne

Sep 8, 2008
scotty21690 said:
Welcome to the boards Jessika!! Very good to have you here, and good luck with your player collections!

Oh yeah....I saw your picture with you and your boyfriend on the picture thread, and you looked exactly like my good friend Jackie, from High School....I thought that was pretty cool. :)
That's awesome!
hopefully you thought she was pretty!
haha.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
JessikAnne said:
scotty21690 said:

That's awesome!
haha.

She was very pretty. :)

JessikAnne

Sep 8, 2008
scotty21690 said:
JessikAnne said:
scotty21690 said:

That's awesome!
haha.

She was very pretty. :)
then i'll take that as a compliment!
:)

Latest posts