User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What (if any) are your other hobbies??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What (if any) are your other hobbies??

I saw this on another board a while ago and there were some pretty interesting responses.

I myself am pretty big into Movie props/memorabilia, mostly on the Scifi side of the house. (Predator, Terminator, etc.)

I just got my Sideshow collectibles T2 Endo bust the other day and did up a video:

[youtube:34evvjr2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_keaWlGLFZo&feature=channel_page[/youtube:34evvjr2]

And last night I actually secured my Movie prop "holy grail"... Here is a video of it although it's not my video, but the bust is the grail I speak of..

[youtube:34evvjr2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLZwSwu6E8s&feature=channel_page[/youtube:34evvjr2]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: What (if any) are your other hobbies??

Cool stuff, im not really into any other hobbies to big but i recently took an art class and as lame as it sounds found a liking for the real old greek architecture and sculptures.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KOBEARODLT
    Cool stuff, im not really into any other hobbies to big but i recently took an art class and as lame as it sounds found a liking for the real old greek architecture and sculptures.
    Not lame whatsoever man. Everyone should have an appreciation for the fine arts. You should catch a flight to Greece!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Snyper
    Not lame whatsoever man. Everyone should have an appreciation for the fine arts. You should catch a flight to Greece!
    when i am out of college and get a full time job, it will definately be a goal i will hopefully one day cross of my list!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Snyper
    when i am out of college and get a full time job, it will definately be a goal i will hopefully one day cross of my list!
    I've never been to Greece, but might I recommend seeing Rome in it's entirety before you die. Also make it a point to take a trip to Jordan to see the lost city of Petra. Oh, and the Giza pyramids are pretty cool too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a number of other hobbies that interest me as well. I am a collector of Mcfarlane figures and like to collect autographed Mcfarlane Hockey figures (autoed on the ice, they look really sharp), i also have a collection of other toys like Star Wars figures, Transformers, etc., although i have rarely added to this collection lately. Im also a big fan of autographed 8x10s and autographed mini Football helmets. I am presently working on getting at least one autographed mini football helmet from every team in the NFL and CFL. I also like to stay somewhat in shape and enjoy lifting weights and rollerblading with my GF in the spring/summer months. I think my other favorite hobby though is lying on the couch, playing on my laptop, while watching a Football game

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am a gun nut..... Dan and Wessen .357, Mossberg 590 12 guage 9 round, Winchester (not sure of model just got it before my surgery) and it's my new duck gun. 2 .22 Rifles w/ scopes I need to sight in. .22 Colt Semi-Auto Pistol w/ 10 round clip. I want an AR-15 desperately, not sure how any other soldiers feel, but I LOVED it! Easy to use, decent to maintain and damn accurate!

I am also a Mopar junkie. I've had a few Dodge Dart projects but they've all fallen through. Still keep my eyes open for something to put my 440CI/727Tranny into!

Movie junkie as well. Beautiful thing to have Netflix and a DVD copier program! I am SET with movies! LOVE action and horror but will watch just about anything!

When I get really bored since I'm not working, I'm on Myspace playing those stupid zynga games. Silly I know but they help pass time when I'm not working on updating my Photobucket page!
    After any Seattle stuff. Not so much into baseball anymore but after ANY, and I MEAN A N Y Matt Hasselbeck stuff I can get! ESPECIALLY RARE STUFF! Also looking for John Carlson, Brian Bosworth, Shaun Alexander and Steve Largent!
    DESPERATE to find Brock Lesnar's FOOTBALL cards if you have one to trade!

http://s398.photobucket.com/albums/p...lefantillidie/
    http://s398.photobucket.com/albums/p...%20Hasselbeck/-- DIRECT LINK TO MY HASSELBECK MADNESS!!!!!!

-- Shoutout to maryvillereb2003 for the sig, THANK YOU, SIR!

tramersfoulball
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DeSoto's !! sold parts world wide have had as many as 10 at one time

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Video gaming.

In the past I collected Star Wars/Star Trek action figures...stuff takes up too much room! I do collect coins and pocket knives occasionally.
    ffmancards.webs.com
    Collecting: Mickey Mantle, Tennessee Titans, HOF/Star rookies

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My other hobbies would be fishing and hunting. I guess it is pretty obvious that i am from the midwest.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really enjoy movies. Have quite a few of them.

Video games, though I used to play much more than I have been recently. It's been more about music games for the past few months. Love the fact that the Xbox 360 can stream movies from Netflix though.

Also, I've got a small collection of knives. Didn't really intend to get a collection started, but I've acquired several through my travels.
    [center:3jq4gtht][/center:3jq4gtht]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have many hobbies.

Fishing
    Napping - Trust me, it can be a hobby
    Collecting game used memorabilia
    Movies
    Video games
    Going to baseball games on a regular basis
    Arguing with the wife - more of an art form than a hobby
    The Plain-Bellied Sneetch Club, a sub division of the F.C.A.T.P

1. $1009(-) $810(-) 3. $1210(-) 4. $1009(-) 5. $1050(-)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pete14Rose
    Napping - Trust me, it can be a hobby
    Hmm... I originally read this as 'fapping.'
    [center:3jq4gtht][/center:3jq4gtht]

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SKETCH CARDS

check out my sig -

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bmp1
    My other hobbies would be fishing and hunting. I guess it is pretty obvious that i am from the midwest.

Hi bmp1, nice to see you around

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast