Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What (if any) are your other hobbies??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
I saw this on another board a while ago and there were some pretty interesting responses.

I myself am pretty big into Movie props/memorabilia, mostly on the Scifi side of the house. (Predator, Terminator, etc.)

I just got my Sideshow collectibles T2 Endo bust the other day and did up a video:

[youtube:34evvjr2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_keaWlGLFZo&feature=channel_page[/youtube:34evvjr2]

And last night I actually secured my Movie prop "holy grail"... Here is a video of it although it's not my video, but the bust is the grail I speak of.. :D

[youtube:34evvjr2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLZwSwu6E8s&feature=channel_page[/youtube:34evvjr2]

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
Cool stuff, im not really into any other hobbies to big but i recently took an art class and as lame as it sounds found a liking for the real old greek architecture and sculptures.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
KOBEARODLT said:
Cool stuff, im not really into any other hobbies to big but i recently took an art class and as lame as it sounds found a liking for the real old greek architecture and sculptures.

Not lame whatsoever man. Everyone should have an appreciation for the fine arts. You should catch a flight to Greece!

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
Snyper said:
KOBEARODLT said:

Not lame whatsoever man. Everyone should have an appreciation for the fine arts. You should catch a flight to Greece!

when i am out of college and get a full time job, it will definately be a goal i will hopefully one day cross of my list!

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
KOBEARODLT said:
Snyper said:
KOBEARODLT said:

when i am out of college and get a full time job, it will definately be a goal i will hopefully one day cross of my list!

I've never been to Greece, but might I recommend seeing Rome in it's entirety before you die. Also make it a point to take a trip to Jordan to see the lost city of Petra. Oh, and the Giza pyramids are pretty cool too.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
I have a number of other hobbies that interest me as well. I am a collector of Mcfarlane figures and like to collect autographed Mcfarlane Hockey figures (autoed on the ice, they look really sharp), i also have a collection of other toys like Star Wars figures, Transformers, etc., although i have rarely added to this collection lately. Im also a big fan of autographed 8x10s and autographed mini Football helmets. I am presently working on getting at least one autographed mini football helmet from every team in the NFL and CFL. I also like to stay somewhat in shape and enjoy lifting weights and rollerblading with my GF in the spring/summer months. I think my other favorite hobby though is lying on the couch, playing on my laptop, while watching a Football game :D

SeattlefantillIdie

Oct 2, 2008
KENMORE, WASHINGTON
I am a gun nut..... Dan and Wessen .357, Mossberg 590 12 guage 9 round, Winchester (not sure of model just got it before my surgery) and it's my new duck gun. 2 .22 Rifles w/ scopes I need to sight in. .22 Colt Semi-Auto Pistol w/ 10 round clip. I want an AR-15 desperately, not sure how any other soldiers feel, but I LOVED it! Easy to use, decent to maintain and damn accurate!

I am also a Mopar junkie. I've had a few Dodge Dart projects but they've all fallen through. Still keep my eyes open for something to put my 440CI/727Tranny into!

Movie junkie as well. Beautiful thing to have Netflix and a DVD copier program! I am SET with movies! LOVE action and horror but will watch just about anything!

When I get really bored since I'm not working, I'm on Myspace playing those stupid zynga games. Silly I know but they help pass time when I'm not working on updating my Photobucket page!

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
Video gaming.

In the past I collected Star Wars/Star Trek action figures...stuff takes up too much room! I do collect coins and pocket knives occasionally.

bmp1

Dec 31, 2008
My other hobbies would be fishing and hunting. I guess it is pretty obvious that i am from the midwest. :D

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
I really enjoy movies. Have quite a few of them.

Video games, though I used to play much more than I have been recently. It's been more about music games for the past few months. Love the fact that the Xbox 360 can stream movies from Netflix though.

Also, I've got a small collection of knives. Didn't really intend to get a collection started, but I've acquired several through my travels.

Pete14Rose

Aug 13, 2008
Virginia
I have many hobbies.

Fishing
Napping - Trust me, it can be a hobby ;)
Collecting game used memorabilia
Movies
Video games
Going to baseball games on a regular basis
Arguing with the wife - more of an art form than a hobby ;)

i collect other stuff as well.

other collections include, Gi Joe's 82-87, Original Star Wars Figures, Autographed Memorabilia. I also like taking pictures of random things. Took alot of pictures of Asbury Park before all the renovation started. Also watching movies.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
Big Mac McGwire said:

other collections include, Gi Joe's 82-87, Original Star Wars Figures, Autographed Memorabilia. I also like taking pictures of random things. Took alot of pictures of Asbury Park before all the renovation started. Also watching movies.

What a nerd. :?

Pete14Rose

Aug 13, 2008
Virginia
Big Mac McGwire said:

GO JOE! ;)

I actually miss my Star Wars and GI Joe figures. I had nearly everyone ever made. I was a kid at the perfect time :)

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
Yeah. As a kid during the early 90s my thing was Star Trek (action figures, ships, accessories), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (at one time I around 14 of the carrying cases full - I sold some and kept some of them), GI Joe, etc. Later on it became a little bit of Star Wars too.

Pete14Rose said:
Big Mac McGwire said:

GO JOE! ;)

I actually miss my Star Wars and GI Joe figures. I had nearly everyone ever made. I was a kid at the perfect time :)

Members online