Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Life Story

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fengzhang

Aug 10, 2008
Chicago, IL
I'm not really a new member but what the heck:

I was born in the People's Republic of China but grew up here (mainly in the Midwest and in Northern California). I went to college in the Northeast and stayed there for a year after graduation. So, I've lived through most of the US.

I was a science major and am, therefore, logical (to a fault). I tend to analyze everything from a rational and scientific perspective, which is great in some cases, not so great in others. I usually don't take the popular opinion on issues (or I rarely argue about issues where I do take the popular opinion; they're no fun). I'm particularly interested in public health and public education and the role we, normal earthlings, can play in advancing both.

Oh yea, something about cards. First pack I ever bought was 1998 UD Collector's Choice. I used to be a set builder but then went on to become a player collector (went from Bonds-->Vlad Guerrero-->Barry Zito along with a few prospects interspersed in between). I still have my Zito collection although I don't have the time to collect that much anymore. I'm currently still thinking about a new card project (not sure if it's going to be a new player or a new set or what).

Members online

No members online now.