Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

LoMo says Prince to Seattle?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Hmmmm. I guess he doesn't care about loyalty or winning :) That seems like an odd place to go, but maybe with King Felix there, he thinks they have a shot.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
If he actually ends up in Seattle, one has to wonder if teams outside of the AL West were awake this off-season.

So glad I'll be back in LA for Opening Day.

Jack Straw

May 10, 2009
@ a Baseball Card Show
Hopefully this will get Griffey off the couch for one last year :D He is only 42
its not like he is ancient........ Come on 3000 hits and a World Series ring in the same year...
OK now I am dreaming..............

Lars

Aug 25, 2008
Yeah, whats the punchline? Is he talking about the artist formerly known as Prince or Prince Fielder?

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
Lomo makes lots of stuff up to be cute. the next tweet will likely involve something about the Musician Prince and how he can't believe we all thought he was talking about Fielder.

yclipper21

Feb 14, 2010
Kinda wishing it's not true so there would be the smallest chance king Felix gets dealt. With fielder potentially going there The King is staying put for a long long time.

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
yclipper21 said:
Espn just reported mariners presented Prince with an offer. Wow!

Do you happen to have a link to that? TheTNT just said that there is no way that Seattle made an offer.

Members online

Latest posts