User Tag List

Page 2 of 268 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Arizona Diamondbacks Collector/Talk Thread

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Arizona Diamondbacks Collector/Talk Thread

bballjunky, I am, though I've lost a bit of enthusiasm for that in the last year. Its been a long 3 years for Webb. I'll PM you in a second.

Arturo, that looks like quite a lot to me! Love the jerseys, I picked up my first full GU Jersey this past year, they are very cool items. Hoping to frame mine nicely some day.

Love the Montero Super as well, definitely one of my favorite on the team. Always makes me laugh during interviews.
    I collect all cards of the Arizona Diamondbacks.
    Especially interested in: Brandon Webb, Paul Goldschmidt, Daniel Hudson, Luis Gonzalez, Jay Bell, A.J. Pollock, Steve Finley, David Peralta, Zack Godley, Stephen Drew
    TO COME SOON - My D-backs Collection

marinersfanfromny
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nkdbacks
    Quote Originally Posted by MOFNY
    Ah so you bought the Daniel Hudson BC Canary Diamond. I'll show off some of my Hudson collection:
    I did, it was BIN for only $40 so I didn't see how I couldn't. I have the Super from this year as well, and it cost me nearly $120 at auction. I was shocked it went that high, so I wasn't going to miss out on the Canary for 2/3 of the price. Hudson seems to have a fairly decent following out there.

Love the Red autographs, the Allen & Ginter is a beauty. I don't know if you've seen the auction for the Hudson Bowman Sterling lot that has the Red base, purple base, Black Auto and a couple others. I'd love to get that lot but the seller has listed it probably 7 times now, usually at $159. Don't think its really worth that, and I think he recently relisted it for $179. Hoping he comes to his senses at some point.
    I've talked to the seller a few times, trying to get a lower price. It's obviously not worth that much at this point.
    https://royoswalt44.com/ - Over 1,800 different cards listed

arturohillo
     arturohillo
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bballjunky, I am, though I've lost a bit of enthusiasm for that in the last year. Its been a long 3 years for Webb. I'll PM you in a second.

Arturo, that looks like quite a lot to me! Love the jerseys, I picked up my first full GU Jersey this past year, they are very cool items. Hoping to frame mine nicely some day.

Love the Montero Super as well, definitely one of my favorite on the team. Always makes me laugh during interviews.
    Thanks for the kind comments!
    From whom was the jersey you got?
    Edgar Gonzalez Collection: - the 1/1's: 108/111 (97.3%) Have 12 1/1s out of 29
    Jorge Cantu Collection: 487 / 688 (70.78%), 58 1/1s (14 non plates)
    - the 1/1's: 429/443 (96.84%)
    Total Mexican Collection: 4,326
    Mexican autographs: 129/130 and on baseballs 118/130

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by r2d2

It was a Chris Snyder Auto/GU Jersey. Got it at the D-backs fanfest last year. Hoping to pick up another next year as well. The FanFest is always great for cheap GU stuff. Have 3 hats (Snyder, Tony Clark, Chris Young) and a couple batting helmets as well. They don't say who they are, but you can still see where they peeled off the players numbers. Based on the year they came from, mine are #17 for Brandon Webb and #10 for Justin Upton. Can't go wrong with those 2!
    Especially interested in: Brandon Webb, Paul Goldschmidt, Daniel Hudson, Luis Gonzalez, Jay Bell, A.J. Pollock, Steve Finley, David Peralta, Zack Godley, Stephen Drew

d-backfan25
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A couple new ones!

and this beautiful on card red auto (Thanks to captcrunch227 for the trade)

Collector of Bowman Chrome 1st Autos and Color

tramersfoulball
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

arturohillo
     arturohillo
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was a Chris Snyder Auto/GU Jersey. Got it at the D-backs fanfest last year. Hoping to pick up another next year as well. The FanFest is always great for cheap GU stuff. Have 3 hats (Snyder, Tony Clark, Chris Young) and a couple batting helmets as well. They don't say who they are, but you can still see where they peeled off the players numbers. Based on the year they came from, mine are #17 for Brandon Webb and #10 for Justin Upton. Can't go wrong with those 2!
    Do you remember if something of Edgar Gonzalez has been sold at a Fan Fest? I wish I could go one day to one.
    Edgar Gonzalez Collection: - the 1/1's: 108/111 (97.3%) Have 12 1/1s out of 29
    Jorge Cantu Collection: 487 / 688 (70.78%), 58 1/1s (14 non plates)
    - the 1/1's: 429/443 (96.84%)
    Total Mexican Collection: 4,326
    Mexican autographs: 129/130 and on baseballs 118/130

middkid45
     kevinyochim
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey guys,
    What's the outlook for Jarrod Parker for 2012? Spring training invite and will likely spend most of the season at AAA?

Edit: I'm an idiot. Completely forgot he was traded to Oakland.

Curt Schilling 1216/4849 25.1% (without 1/1s)
    Posting since August 25, 2004. 7240 posts on BMB.

dominiqperrin
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know we don't have a huge population of D-backs collectors, but I know we at least have some people who collect Upton, Johnson, Chris Young, etc. At the very least we have a good farm system to discuss. I always love when people do these threads for their player or team, and I'd love to see even more around here.

So if anyone wants to show off any D-backs they have, I know I'd like to see them.

I'll start with my last month or so of mail days, will probably update every couple weeks, at least once a month. I've just recently started uploading my cards to my photobucket account so if anyone wants to see what I have up so far, feel free to check it out. Disclaimer, our scanner has lost its life so these pictures are taken with my digital camera and may be crooked. Still have 1000's of cards to scan, will get to it eventually.
    https://s1113.photobucket.com/albums/k503/nkdbacks/

Here are some recent highlights:

Chris Young/35
    I REALLY have been looking for one of these and lost out on one several months ago.
    Here's some I can share:

All Star GUed jersey with auto. (1 of the 2 he used)

I could go on forever...
    Willie Mays - playing days only. The older the better.
    Always looking for Chris Young 1/1s... (Chris Young drafted by the White Sox)

My latest musical project - me singing - Ain't No Sunshine

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by domino2012
    I know we don't have a huge population of D-backs collectors, but I know we at least have some people who collect Upton, Johnson, Chris Young, etc. At the very least we have a good farm system to discuss. I always love when people do these threads for their player or team, and I'd love to see even more around here.

So if anyone wants to show off any D-backs they have, I know I'd like to see them.

I'll start with my last month or so of mail days, will probably update every couple weeks, at least once a month. I've just recently started uploading my cards to my photobucket account so if anyone wants to see what I have up so far, feel free to check it out. Disclaimer, our scanner has lost its life so these pictures are taken with my digital camera and may be crooked. Still have 1000's of cards to scan, will get to it eventually.
    https://s1113.photobucket.com/albums/k503/nkdbacks/

Here are some recent highlights:

Chris Young/35
    I REALLY have been looking for one of these and lost out on one several months ago.

I could go on forever...
    And I've really been looking for one of those haha. I have had just no luck timing my purchases with MLB Logos being on eBay, because besides the two Webb's I have, I have never seen another D-backs MLB Logo. And I purchased the Webb's 5 years ago probably. That's definitely one area I'd love to add to. I've kind of exhausted my desire for lower end cards. I'd like more MLB Logos, Bat Barrels, Lettermans, Buttons, etc. They just don't come up very often, if at all.

I do like the Jumbo patches though.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you remember if something of Edgar Gonzalez has been sold at a Fan Fest? I wish I could go one day to one.
    I didn't notice anything, but I'm sure there were some Jerseys and possibly caps of his. Most of the ones available tended to be for less well known players, so I'm guessing he had a few things in there. Last year was actually the first time I made it early enough to actually get something, usually its all been snapped up by then. I'll let you know if I see anything at this years in February. You'd be surprised how many things they dig up of players no longer on the team and who left years ago.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haven't posted much in a while here and have a down day, so figured why not.
    Side note: If someone comes across the 2012 Gold Rush Daniel Hudson autograph version, please let me know. I'm extremely interested.

1/1

/25

/75

1/1

/6

/50

/3

/3

/10

/25

/27

/5

/52

/55

/99

/5

/21

/150

/60

/5

/60

/99

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haven't posted much in a while here and have a down day, so figured why not.
    Side note: If someone comes across the 2012 Gold Rush Daniel Hudson autograph version, please let me know. I'm extremely interested.

1/1

/25

/75

1/1

/6

/50

/3

/3

/10

/25

/27

/5

/52

/55

/99

/5

/21

/150

/60

/5

/60

/99
    Love the Uptons. Gorgeous!

Collecting Interests
    Justin Upton - need everything not listed here
    Star Autos baseball late 80s - present
    Ohio State baseball/football/basketball autos - 1 per player
    Vintage baseball - mostly pre-war

Photobucket

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I kind of hate you guys all so much right now! My little LCS gets so little DBacks stuff in (despite being in Arizona!) and I almost never get the opportunity to pick up patches and cool stuff that you guys have. Before I became unemployed, I did okay on Ebay though. I'll post up a few of my DBacks cards shortly.
    Trying to supercollect Mark Reynolds of the Diamondbacks/Orioles within my budget and means.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, I dunno how many photos per post I can show, but here goes!

2008 Brian Barden USA Baseball Patch/Auto 19/50
    2007 Exquisite Rookie Biography auto 9/10

2007 Stephen Drew Ultimate America's Pastime auto
    2006 Stephen Drew Sweet Spot Signatures Red Auto/Red & Blue Stitches 259/299
    2005 Alex Cintron Donruss Champions Impressions Green 18/25
    2011 Stephen Drew/Roy Halladay Topps Heritage Dual Stamps 15/62

2006 Conor Jackson Sweet Spot Signatures 72/150
    2011 Daniel Hudson Topps Allen & Ginter autograph
    2002 Scott Hairston Topps Platinum Refractor 1324/1999

2004 Randy Johnson Absolute Playoff Materials Triple (Glove/Jersey/Bat) 4/25
    2008 Randy Johnson Upper Deck A Piece of History Franchise History patch 1/25

2010 Miguel Montero Topps 206 framed auto
    2007 Miguel Montero Exquisite Rookie Signatures 45/75

2008 Chris Young Upper Deck Masterpieces auto
    2009 Chris Young Topps Allen & Ginter Rip Card (ripped) 38/50
    2007 Stephen Drew/Miguel Montero/Chris Young UD Future Stars triple auto

2008 Chris Young Topps Triple Threads Triple Relic Red 67/99
    2008 Chris Young Topps Triple Threads Triple Relic Sapphire 3/10

2008 Randy Johnson/Luis Gonzalez/Mariano Rivera Triple Relics "'01 Series" 13/27

2002 Fleer Genuine Luis Gonzalez Names of the Game patch
    2003 Luis Gonzalez SPX Winning Materials Jersey/number relic 33/375

2004 Luis Gonzalez SP Game Used All Star Patch/Auto 8/10

2006 Showcase Prospects Justin Upton rookie
    2008 Topps Heritage Justin Upton (signed in person)
    2010 Topps Chrome Justin Upton Gold Refractor 30/50
    2011 Topps Justin Upton 60th Anniversary Jumbo Relic 20/25
    Trying to supercollect Mark Reynolds of the Diamondbacks/Orioles within my budget and means.