Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1992 High 5 Removable Decals Checklist and Variations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Ryan, you don't happen to have an extra of that Giants sheet do you?

Sorry I don't. I will keep you posted if I come across more. I know you want the McGee , Ron may want the Robbie , and Nolan may want it for the Clark

If I come across em I'll let ya know

Ryan

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
It's been a year and you probably found it easily, but if not, I have an unopened pack featuring Straw among others.

Thanks for the information!! Looks like darryl strawberry ones too get!!

I have some extras if anyone needs this pack or any players within the pack. Justice is the jumbo player.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I have to look further into this thread when I have more time this weekend and check out what I have. I know I have the unopened package and then opened version but unsure about the variations, etc.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Bringing this thread back up because i saw this tonight. Its hard to find an astros team sheet, so i didnt know if its hard to find these or not.

http://stores.ebay.com/Intergalactic-Trading-Company-Inc/_i.html?_nkw=1992+baseball&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

This seller has the following team sheets
Dodgers
red sox
expos
Tigers
yankees
phillies
reds
al pitchers
nl pitchers
nl outfielders

You may have it already. Still not sure what to make of the one you got a while back.

Calripkenjrcollector

Dec 12, 2009
National City, California
Are you talking about this Orioles or is there another one, Ryan?

attachment.php

Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
Bumping this back from the dead both for reference and new info- does anybody actually own the Cardinals team set?

Can’t even find a picture to reference or any sales of any of the players on the sheet, which is surprising considering Ozzie Smith was on there.

Thanks,
Jeff

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board