Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nate Diaz is such a bitch.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

seanho2309

Aug 11, 2008
Cibolo, TX
Nate and Nick have been very impressive with their boxing skills. I didn't like the whole thing with him knocking off Cowboy's hat during the presser. With that said he put on a clinic inside the octagon. Their boxing has been SICK!!!!

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
They're both great fighters. And Nick is in one of my favorite fights of all time, against Gomi.

Nate impressed me in the post fight Presser. If he acted like THAT more often than not, I might like him

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
No opinion on Nate Diaz, but I like this guy (as an actor, not as a fighter)

kimbo_slice.jpg

seanho2309

Aug 11, 2008
Cibolo, TX
Sam Banks said:
They're both great fighters. And Nick is in one of my favorite fights of all time, against Gomi.

Nate impressed me in the post fight Presser. If he acted like THAT more often than not, I might like him

Nate was all class at the post fight press conference. Cerrone was classy in defeat as well. Nate admitted all the pre fight stuff was just hype. Him and his brother are super cool in person. Cesar Gracie has put together quite a stable of fighters.

TigersFan#35

Aug 24, 2012
Bethesda, MD
Nate Diaz has come a long way in skills since winning season 6 of TUF, and he is one of the most entertaining fighters to watch whether he keeps it standing with his sick boxing skills or on the ground in a mount or on his back the fight remains exciting, looking forward to watching him beat ol Benson in December! :)

EDIT: I apologize by the way, didn't realize how old this thread was, I'll pay better attention next time.

Last edited:

Members online