Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Great Box Break of The Walking Dead. Updated with scans.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
Well, first of all I must excuse myself because honestly, I always prefer box breaks with scans, but in this I'll have to make an exception. I'm no longer home and I waited to open this box were I go to college because I wanted to share it with my girlfriend, who like me, is a great fan of the series. So I don't have a scanner right now, but I'll post pics in a few days.

And 2nd, I can't believe I'm the first to open a box of this stuff from here. No zombie fans around here?

Here is my break:

* A complete set (81 cards)
* 4 Chase Cards 2 (3, 5, 8 and 9)
* 2 Chase Cards behind the scenes cards (1 and 3)

* 2 wardrobe cards:
- Walker M16
- Laurie Holden as Andrea M8

* 1 autograph:
- Emma Bell as Amy A9

and.....

SKETCH OF A WALKER!!! 1/1 (one in 12 boxes) by Patrick Hamill

:D Very very happy overall.

rl75

Aug 23, 2008
Re: Great Box Break of the Cryptozoic The Walking Dead

Nice break. I was looking forward to breaking some of this until the autograph checklist was announced without most of the main cast members.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
Re: Great Box Break of the Cryptozoic The Walking Dead

rl75 said:
Nice break. I was looking forward to breaking some of this until the autograph checklist was announced without most of the main cast members.

Thanks!

Yeah, I really didn't like the auto checklist, but still really like the show so I couldn't miss it. Like it so much to decide this was going to be my first box in a long time. And didn't break for the money, I was very lucky to pull the sketch, but I would have been happy anyway. I really enjoyed completing and looking at the base set.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
Here are the scans:

Andrea
TheWalkingDeadAndreaWardrobe.jpg

Walker
TheWalkingDeadWalkerWardrobe.jpg

Amy
TheWalkingDeadAmyAuto.jpg

And the case hit:
TheWalkingDeadSketch.jpg

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
Rudzud said:
Awesome. I woul dhave bought packs of this stuff...but not at $4.99 per.

I got the box at $70 with free shipping. With 24 packs it came down to almost 3 per pack. Where do you saw the packs at that price?

Members online

Latest posts