Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

National Baseball Expo Info & FREE AUTOGRAPH GUESTS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Are the players signing both days at the same times each day? I thought about going down tomorrow but my wife wants me to go with her to a surprise birthday party for one of her college classmates. The birthday party starts at 1 PM in Redlands and I live in Irvine. Thought about Sunday too but I think Sunday will be dead with the football games on TV at the times the players will be signing.

dethomas07

Aug 7, 2008
Ashland, KY
FortyFour said:
It was a great event today! Whose coming tomorrow?

So the booth went well for you? At Brandon's baseball camp, several of the guys checked out Noah's catchers mitt. I told them how to check your site out and everything.

David

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
dethomas07 said:
FortyFour said:
It was a great event today! Whose coming tomorrow?

So the booth went well for you? At Brandon's baseball camp, several of the guys checked out Noah's catchers mitt. I told them how to check your site out and everything.

David
Hey David!, Yea it went pretty well. The only problem was the crowd wasn't as big as last year so that was kind of a bummer. Thanks for spreading the word!

Members online

Latest posts