Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A look through Mark Grace's Senior Year Highschool Yearbook

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Finally tracked down a 1982 Audion Yearbook (Tustin High School, California), from Grace's senior year. There were several cool photos, so thought I'd share some of the future Cubbie.

The book
grace82YEARBOOK8.jpg

Senior Class Picture
grace82YEARBOOK3.jpg

Baseball Team photo
grace82YEARBOOK1.jpg

Lead Varsity Basketball Team in Scoring
grace82YEARBOOK4.jpg

Voted "Best Eyes"
grace82YEARBOOK2.jpg

Hanging Out
grace82YEARBOOK5.jpg

A Psychology Class Experiment
grace82YEARBOOK6.jpg

Homecoming Court
grace82YEARBOOK7.jpg

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Aways nice to pick up obscure or oddball items of your guy. That "Hanging out" picture looks like something out of a magazine cigarette ad from the 70's or 80's!

Also kind of strange thing I noticed in the basketball picture: 6:45 left in the quarter and the score is only 1-0?

BrewerSuperCollector

Aug 10, 2008
olerud363 said:
Aways nice to pick up obscure or oddball items of your guy. That "Hanging out" picture looks like something out of a magazine cigarette ad from the 70's or 80's!

Also kind of strange thing I noticed in the basketball picture: 6:45 left in the quarter and the score is only 1-0?

How about the opposing player in the background with the "stache"

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
MallCopKJ said:
Is that John Kusac in front of him in the 3rd pic??

grace82YEARBOOK1.jpg
john-cusack-2004-vanity-fair-oscar-party-iFT1Hy.jpg
Don't know who he is. John Kusac But the picture you posted is of Evanston's IL own John Cusack that went to Evanston Township High School and he is younger then Mark by about 5 years

John's high school photo.
b7b0bbea-6592-4994-9310-a6df0d63aba8.jpg

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
Pine Tar said:
MallCopKJ said:
Is that John Kusac in front of him in the 3rd pic??

grace82YEARBOOK1.jpg
john-cusack-2004-vanity-fair-oscar-party-iFT1Hy.jpg
Don't know who he is. John Kusac But the picture you posted is of Evanston's IL own John Cusack that went to Evanston Township High School and he is younger then Mark by about 5 years

John's high school photo.
b7b0bbea-6592-4994-9310-a6df0d63aba8.jpg

Figured i'd butcher the name. Don't know a lot of Cusacks. At any rate, sure looks like him in the Mark Grace picture.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
olerud363 said:

And... (Don) Mattingly is #1 up on the wall. :lol:

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
BrewerSuperCollector said:
olerud363 said:

How about the opposing player in the background with the "stache"

Nice attention to detail fellas. Must have been the 1st quarter of the game. Presumably 8 minute quarters so only a little over a minute into the game.

The early 80's high school stache. Very nice.

kamillahayley

May 30, 2019
This is so cool, really! Not many people can find yearbooks that include people that have become famous. My husband went to the same high school with them. From what he's told me, Mark was a really great guy, very down to earth. I think I should look for his photos, my partner might have something you haven't posted already

Latest posts