Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Albert Belle - Show me what you have!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Nearly 2 months since a bump but thought I would bump it up and see if there are members who have some Belle's they want to show me or share with me? I haven't had a legit incoming card in forever but this is a new year! I have a nice promo (or two) incoming from a member and even though it is not in Beckett checklist, still a cool item!

Happy New Year!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Nearly 2 months since a bump but thought I would bump it up and see if there are members who have some Belle's they want to show me or share with me? I haven't had a legit incoming card in forever but this is a new year! I have a nice promo (or two) incoming from a member and even though it is not in Beckett checklist, still a cool item!

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013

Happy New Year!

Nice, what's the promo(s)?

Ryan

trogdor

Feb 18, 2013
Have a 2011 Topps Marquee Museum Collection Albert Belle Auto /10 that is PC but everything has a price. Feel free to shoot me a PM

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Got in a 2012 printing plate to get me 1 more card closer to 90%... bump to see if anything is out there on the boards :)

Members online