Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Anyone ever randomly get this?
7e4f78f4e9d747c2af21dfaa8669d869.jpg

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

Nope, just you

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Lol I’ve never seen it, but I keep getting popups on all the Topps apps asking me to enter the password for my iTunes account, I thought I was smart and turned off the function for in app purchases, and now I just keep getting a pop up saying in app purchases aren’t allowed....F’in Topps

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Not sure if anyone’s collecting em, but I’m looking for all 12 days needs on Bunt and Huddle, past and future...lol
[MENTION=9350]fordman[/MENTION], sent you a bunt trade already

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
I have a holiday signature on Huddle, don't remember who. AstrosAtoZ. Looking for a Skate auto in return. I'm trying to get the Cam Atkinson autos on Skate but trading for them has proven difficult without an autograph to offer in return.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
So what happened with this app? Since I took the survey they erroneously gave me a million something plus coins and now o can’t access any coin packs cuz they messed up...well that really screws my 12 days chase

Members online