Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

November Night Crew - aka where the heII is @blanning ;)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Whats interesting from a FCB standpoint of the new HOF candidates is Tommy John . . . .

Tommy John

ERA+ 111
FIP 3.38
WHIP 1.283
K/W 1.78

Jake Peavy
ERA+ 110
FIP 3.65
WHIP 1.196
K/W 3.12

So maybe Jake Peavy IS a HOFer one day, and without having to buy a ticket! :lol:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Maybe all these new guys on the "Lovable Losers" ballot should have to still pay to get in, but it can be an express line. Also their busts on display will not be made from bronze or marble but from macaroni and construction paper. (2d)

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Half the guys on that list just shouldn't be on that list, let alone get voted in. But it is what it is. I'd wager 7 of the 10 will eventually get in one way or another. It's the Baines era.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I was watching season 1 of Star Trek and was surprised when someone showed up...

who is of course best known for...

MV5BNDY0NDg2MTA3M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjI4Njc3MjE@._V1_UY268_CR87,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
I was glad to see that. Somewhere in one of the articles I noticed a killer stat I didn't know - he had a 0.80 WHIP for the season. Only Pedro and Walter Johnson had a better WHIP since 1900. That's friggin' amazing.

Verlander wins AL CY!

Where is the almighty [MENTION=12878]death2redemptions[/MENTION] ?

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Before the world series I thought Cole deserved it, since he just blew off his team in the seconds after the world series I'm happy Verlander won over Cole.
0.80 whip is absurd.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Before the world series I thought Cole deserved it, since he just blew off his team in the seconds after the world series I'm happy Verlander won over Cole.
0.80 whip is absurd.

It would be amazing if Mariners bought Cole and Porcello . .. then they all pitch like sht. :lol: It just never gets to the Cleveland Browns level of a mess.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Reminds me of the bad old days with youuuuuur Colorado Rockies signing Mike Hampton and Denny Neagle. Those guys' names are still curse words here.

It would be amazing if Mariners bought Cole and Porcello . .. then they all pitch like sht. :lol: It just never gets to the Cleveland Browns level of a mess.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Reminds me of the bad old days with youuuuuur Colorado Rockies signing Mike Hampton and Denny Neagle. Those guys' names are still curse words here.

He is so forgettable that I thought it was Danny Neagle all this time. So its Denny, like the character from The Room? I wonder if you can still buy his jersey somewhere. . . .

On a more serious note, Dave has been trapped behind enemy lines! https://www.freedomcardboard.com/fo...rbs-around-Boston-!-Run?p=2584572#post2584572 How do we rescue him?

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I dislike that hipsters are ruining my beer. I like a lot of craft beer and over the past twoish year it's gone f on a wide variety to 85% IPAs...I have many other complaints but that is number one ...don't **** with my daily relaxer!

Members online

Latest posts