Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTB Looking for Rare KENNY LOFTON Inserts and Autographs. Need some help.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

caster513

Jul 16, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
Hey guys, I am looking for any and all rare inserts, jersey's and autograph's of Kenny Lofton. Mainly looking for cards #'d /100 or less. I have paypal ready to go or check my bucket for a trade, Thanks.

Last edited:

Stryk

Aug 7, 2008
I have 1997 Pinnacle Xpress Metal Works Bronze/Silver/Gold Rainbow insert set. Looking for $30.00 delivered. Let me know as I will be listing it on eBay this weekend.

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
I'm not sure if this is going to work... Here is a link to my "completed" auctions. I had a bunch of Loftons listed at [probably] pretty ridiculous BINs, just to test the waters. So if you can search them out, and you need any that didn't sell, let me know. (Keep in mind, the prices aren't what I expect.) Looking for Griffey inserts from the 1990s mostly.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odk...RC0.H0.Xlofton&_nkw=lofton&_sacat=0&_from=R40

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
Sorry if I'm misreading this, but it was a bit ambigious... LOL Did you want to trade for any of those Loftons?

Hey thanks for the link, Unfortunalty I have those Lofton's already, but feel free to check my bucket if there is anything you need and we can work something out.

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
If so, I'd love to trade for your Griffey 97 Power Alley... and/or any other Griffey inserts you have available.

caster513

Jul 16, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
Sorry if I'm misreading this, but it was a bit ambigious... LOL Did you want to trade for any of those Loftons?

I have a pretty extensive Lofton PC, so yea I have the cards you have. I was just offering up any cards in my bucket if you need any of them for your PC. I couldnt come close to your Lofton prices thought.

Last edited:

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
Yeah, the prices are outrageous. I really just listed them to see if there was any interest. I can really use the 97 Power Alley Griffey if it's available? What would it take for that?

Latest posts