Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********* SUNDAY MORNING THREAD **************5/8

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
glad we all have the same friends today-------------- only one winner on Powerball -------------- I would have missed all of you .

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning! Looks to be a nice Mother's Day, here. Happy Mother's Day to your wives/mothers and to the female members!
DANNY

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Happy Mother's Day to all you mother @#$%^&'S! J/K

Seriously, Happy Mother's Day!

Enjoy the day all!

Fordman

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all! Going out to a Mothers Day brunch with the wife and baby, inlaws and my parents, should be fun, hope all the mothers out there (do we have any mother members?) or your wives/mothers have a great day!

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning..

I'm curious to see what this Griffey goes for..
I found it looking through some stuff..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/252377698990

attachment.php
attachment.php

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Yesterday marked probably my biggest accomplishment in my life to this day. I can no longer say that I'm a Chadron State College student but I can now say that I am a college graduate. It may have taken 5 years to get it done with some speed bumps in the road, but in a way, I'm glad that it took the extra year since I was able to decide do something that will truly make me happy in life.

Jayme and myself
1462723641182.jpg

My good friend Jordon, his step mom, and myself
1462723693101.jpg

And now one that I hope makes a few of our board members jealous. Our commencement speaker was Chris Carlisle, who graduated from CSC in 1985. He has been the strength and conditioning coach for the Tennessee Vols football team, USC Trojans during Pete Carrolls heyday there, and has been with the Seattle Seahawks since 2010. After the ceremony Jordon and I were able to get pictures with his Super Bowl ring. When we asked about getting a picture of the rong, his reponse was only if you wear it. He did not want to be in the picture since he said the day was about us, not about him. So [MENTION=4030]michaelstepper[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2055]metallicalex777[/MENTION] I had you two in mind for this one

1462724063512.jpg

Sorry for the long winded post!

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Good morning all. Yesterday marked probably my biggest accomplishment in my life to this day. I can no longer say that I'm a Chadron State College student but I can now say that I am a college graduate. It may have taken 5 years to get it done with some speed bumps in the road, but in a way, I'm glad that it took the extra year since I was able to decide do something that will truly make me happy in life.

Jayme and myself
View attachment 62106

My good friend Jordon, his step mom, and myself
View attachment 62107

And now one that I hope makes a few of our board members jealous. Our commencement speaker was Chris Carlisle, who graduated from CSC in 1985. He has been the strength and conditioning coach for the Tennessee Vols football team, USC Trojans during Pete Carrolls heyday there, and has been with the Seattle Seahawks since 2010. After the ceremony Jordon and I were able to get pictures with his Super Bowl ring. When we asked about getting a picture of the rong, his reponse was only if you wear it. He did not want to be in the picture since he said the day was about us, not about him. So [MENTION=4030]michaelstepper[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2055]metallicalex777[/MENTION] I had you two in mind for this one

View attachment 62108

Sorry for the long winded post!

Congrats.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
[MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION] Great job young man! That is a great accomplishment for sure but I got more excited over the whitetail photos. jk. Congrats! Kevin in CT.

Members online