Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

4/27 Daily Thread - Rounds 2 & 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Some good value to be had in rd 2. I think I am more excited about this than rd 1.

I like what the Rams did in maneuvering around, landing extra picks and still getting Brockers. Now they need someone like Hill or Randle in rd 2.

Last edited:

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
I hope the Vikes can do something to get back into round two and get a corner or WR.

joelmcook

Aug 1, 2009
Omaha, Nebraska
Roll Tide ROLL
roll+tide.jpg

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Looking forward to seeing where these players land:

Rueben Randle
Stephen Hill
Cordy Glenn
Johnathan Martin
Janoris Jenkins
Coby Fleener
Courtney Upshaw
Bobby Massie
Mike Adams
Amini Silatulo
Kendall Reyes
Jerel Worthy
Devon Still

Last edited:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I know I type this every year but it continues to amaze me how certain teams (Buffalo, Miami and Seattle (lately) continue to take "their" guy WAY too high and great value falls to teams like Pittsburgh, NE and even lately, Cinncinnati...

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
I'm curious to see where Mike Martin and David Molk get drafted. I don't care what anyone says, I'd take Molk over any other center in the draft.

It's entertaining to see Jerel Worthy go from a sure first round pick to still being on the board.

If any Bills fans want a Stephon Gilmore leaf metal refractor auto /99 PM me.

AK11

May 24, 2010
I am hoping the Texans stop being complacent on drafting offense and go get a WR. I realize their needs at OL and LB after 4 starters left, but even Andre Johnson told the press we need a WR badly. Our depth sucks and with the loss of Dressen, one less pass catcher around. Larry Fitzgerald got his apprentice last night, so AJ should get one in this 2nd round. It would be nice to take our extra 4th rounder and move up in the 2nd, but I'm realistic that won't happen.

As for the 1st round, I guess the cat is out of the bag on my sleeper WR for the draft when the 49ers decided to take AJ Jenkins. Kiper Jr really wasn't that miffed about the pick considering he was projected as a early 2nd, but ahead of Hill and Randle is interesting. I just really hope the 49ers don't waste him on the depth chart with their FA signings at WR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts