Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********** SUNDAY Morning Thread*******************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Don't forget the mothers out there guys!
A new addition to my collection:
2006GreatsoftheGameBlackPressPlate.jpg

Great addition! Every fiber of my being wants to run that card to wherever O'Neill is and have him sign it:)
DANNY

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Howdy boys.

Just had a great mother's day hibachi dinner with Erin and Olivia.

[MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION] - what was soooo bad about her posting compared with the same and worse from Sam, Josh Hamilton, and others?

A_Pharis

Howdy boys.

Just had a great mother's day hibachi dinner with Erin and Olivia.

@cgilmo - what was soooo bad about her posting compared with the same and worse from Sam, Josh Hamilton, and others?

Because they are selective about who they give a hard time. You can call them off of someone who can't take it, and they actually shut up - for the most part.

PoseyBuster is/was totally insufferable and picked fights just for the sake of seeing what she could get away with it. In other words - she knows better.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Because they are selective about who they give a hard time. You can call them off of someone who can't take it, and they actually shut up - for the most part.

PoseyBuster is/was totally insufferable and picked fights just for the sake of seeing what she could get away with it. In other words - she knows better.

Guess I haven't read all her posts then.

I never had a single problem with her.

A_Pharis

Guess I haven't read all her posts then.

I never had a single problem with her.

She would literally coddle the balls of certain posters and then pick fights with newbies two minutes later with no real method to choosing who gets what treatment. If staff tried to get her to stop, it suddenly because a fight with staff while reaching out to other members to come have her back. On the general forums, she was picking a fight with a young poster (who also just came back), because he said "God bless you".

It's the same reason she's banned on 3 other forums. She cannot coexist in a normal community setting.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
If you tell sam or throwdown that they are being an insufferable *****, they let it go and walk away.

poseybuster would keep it going and take pot shots across multiple threads. When you do that you disrupt every single thread you post in especially when people start retaliating. People that follow others around and don't let XXXX go are cancer.

Sam and throwdown don't do that (with a few exceptions) we over look a lot here, but there is a breaking point.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
If you tell sam or throwdown that they are being an insufferable *****, they let it go and walk away.

poseybuster would keep it going and take pot shots across multiple threads. When you do that you disrupt every single thread you post in especially when people start retaliating. People that follow others around and don't let XXXX go are cancer.

Sam and throwdown don't do that (with a few exceptions) we over look a lot here, but there is a breaking point.

Hey, what about me ? I'm not in the same category as Sam ? *sigh*

Just about XXXX a brick. Busted a couple blasters saw Tanaka regular and then Jose Abreu ... slid, no auto :( Got his base, chrome & retail purple. Two paper auto's (one blue /500). Lots of color paper, no color refractors.

Members online