Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This is great! Thanks Onionring9!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mmorgan

Aug 11, 2008
CT
Found a package in my mailbox yesterday and it contained a very cool card that I have never seen before. I really love the odd ball cards in my collection.

Gwynn1998-99MontySheldonPromos.jpg

It was on my list of Gwynn cards but I had never seen one before. It is an amazing painting and I would love to be able to see one in person. I don't think I could afford to own one.

Joe thank you very much for the card and thank you to whom ever gave him my address.

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
No problem guys! You can thank magicpapa of course for the addy hookups :)

Like I said in the 90's thread, I ended up getting those from Monty Sheldon (the artist) himself. I've spent years trying to locate this oddball card. I asked him to sell me the McGwire promo if he had one. Not only would he not charge me, instead of just sending me the McGwire, he sent me the full set with an extra auto'd McGwire! Cool guy, thought you guys would appreciate them!

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
sheldons1a.jpg

THANKS FOR THE JUNIOR!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
(too lazy to rescan)

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Sorry if it's against the TOS to bump a 3 year old thread, but I was wondering about these and looking for some info from [MENTION=1983]onionring9[/MENTION] on the auto'd versions:

Sheldon.jpg

Members online

Latest posts