Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Blue waves are live.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jess0304

Oct 10, 2012
I know some people think i just hate topps and all my posts are about how much i hate topps....so thats really why i stopped posting as much.

But this is just a joke.....no mention anywhere they shipped....

blue wave from rperri721 | eBay

This is just ridiculous!!!

jess0304

Oct 10, 2012
Just search 2013 blue wave and then search by newly listed. Sorry on my phone a d having trouble getting link

jess0304

Oct 10, 2012
I live in Pennsylvania, so if they are doing it in waves, I SHOULD get mine today.....if not, we'll know it's totally random.

jess0304

Oct 10, 2012
my guess would be four. isn't that how many there usually are in blue waves? Or is it five? I believe the draft packs were four cards.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
my guess would be four. isn't that how many there usually are in blue waves? Or is it five? I believe the draft packs were four cards.

Honestly I was asking because I don't know or care about these gimmicks since so few true collectors get these when compared to the big breakers.

I was curious to your comment about being ridiculous. Just trying to understand your POV.

jess0304

Oct 10, 2012
Oh I'm sorry....I think its ridiculous that any of these were released....i think the entire company is ridiculous from the lack of accountability, to them not caring at all about what they send for a replacement card, to them putting redemptions in products for a certain auto, yet that guy has on card autos in products that release after the one you got the redemption....i could go on and on.....

You made an interesting comment by saying "true collector." Do any of those actually exist? Are there people that aren't looking for the lowest possible price, telling you about the lowest recorded sale on ebay and looking for something for nothing? I kind of think not so much. If card shops were prospering then I would say there are still true collectors....with people expecting to pay internet prices from retail stores, how can they prosper? The people that didn't care about the internet and cared about the relationship and having the player they collected then i would agree with the term true collector....

Sorry i went off on a tangent!

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
Card flippers have to sell to someone, chances are it's going to land in the hands of a collector after the second or third sale. Prospects have paid for a solid majority of my Colts collection.