Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**************** SUNDAY MORNING THREAD ****************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Good work, Art.

Now come out here and do the same in our yard. I will pay you in back issues of National Geographic and will even let you train our Jack if you are good.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Good work, Art.

Now come out here and do the same in our yard. I will pay you in back issues of National Geographic and will even let you train our Jack if you are good.

Thanks guys. Not completely done yet, but a really good start.

Andrew, you have a dog named Jack, and he's a Jack Russell Terrier? I have one also up for adoption.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Here was my one TTM return yesterday. The great Tom Kelly!
scan0010_zpsf4c3426c.jpg
scan0009_zpsc1c60e3a.jpg

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Has anyone else taken the time to sort their PC cards in Beckett checklist order?
I am doing that now with my Ethier PC. I knew that I had to update my spreadsheet and instead of just picking and looking to see what cards were where I decided that I need to revamp how they were organized inside their boxes. Man what a pain, but next time I look for a place to put a card at least it will be in order of where it belongs. The only things that aren't going to be in order are the graded cards and cards in larger holders like my Booklets. Other than that they will be in checklist order.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Has anyone else taken the time to sort their PC cards in Beckett checklist order?
I am doing that now with my Ethier PC. I knew that I had to update my spreadsheet and instead of just picking and looking to see what cards were where I decided that I need to revamp how they were organized inside their boxes. Man what a pain, but next time I look for a place to put a card at least it will be in order of where it belongs. The only things that aren't going to be in order are the graded cards and cards in larger holders like my Booklets. Other than that they will be in checklist order.

I've always had my pcs in Beckett checklist order. Makes it much easier to manage and you tend to buy less doubles/triples, lol.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
I've always had my pcs in Beckett checklist order. Makes it much easier to manage and you tend to buy less doubles/triples, lol.

You know from having them in my Google+ account I can go that route to check if I have it or don't. But to keep me sane I need them in this order in their boxes so I can out them where they belong when I do receive a new one. LOL

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Dilemma, of a kind.

With my latest additions to my Jack London collection, I have completely filled my dedicated JL bookcase.

I am tempted to transfer the whole magilla to a larger bookcase, but the one they are stored in belonged to my grandpa and it was because of him (and his father, who actually knew Jack) that I started this collection twenty years ago.

What to do, what to do?

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Alex ; try 350,000 by team in alpha order . Consider I have picked up 100,000 in the last few months

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana

I'm in the middle of doing this with my Dawson collection. My main collection has always been in top loaders in Beckett order but my extras have always been in 5000 count boxes in a mess. I haven't decided whether to keep them separated by brand and then year or just do them in straight Beckett order. I'm leaning towards brand separation.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Dilemma, of a kind.

With my latest additions to my Jack London collection, I have completely filled my dedicated JL bookcase.

I am tempted to transfer the whole magilla to a larger bookcase, but the one they are stored in belonged to my grandpa and it was because of him (and his father, who actually knew Jack) that I started this collection twenty years ago.

What to do, what to do?

I would keep it on that bookcase and maybe add another bookcase by it or somewhere else to continue the collection.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Alex ; I pick up 3200 counts regularly and will sort those to teams - fill three 800 counts sort to alpha then to 3200 . Several teams I have 15,000 cards , Pirates 30,000 . I make about 300 50 /100 plastic counts for stadium sales plus four 3200 counts of stars . If home alone I can sort a 3200 misc box of baseball in several hours . This is what I do after work if nothing going on .
Now if I could just get in some other stadiums for selling

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
[MENTION=2026]tramers[/MENTION] PM coming, I need a little bit of your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts