Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******** Saturday Morning Thread ***************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good Morning. Ugh, I had to open this morning so I got up earlier than I usually do. So early I feel sick.

But I still wanna play! Heres mine!
1996 Leaf Preferred Steel Power 7 3956 of 5000.jpg
Nice card!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Not really. I do have a very small number of certain Tigers, and @tramers hooked me up with a few UL autos.

Ah okay. I saw a nice Mo Vaughn on card auto from 99sp that was about $3 this morning but didnt know if you had it or even wanted one. Don't know what it finished at but I'm guessing under $10.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
[MENTION=6194]Hendersonfan[/MENTION] The first image still isn't showing. I like the Clarett book. I'm a lifelong Buckeyes fan. :D

Thanks Taylor! I need to get everything uploaded so I can show it all off one of these days.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Scans are uploaded! If anybody wants anything let me know! I think I'm going to hold the Bauer for now. Should I redeem it now and just hope that I get it? The Lawrie die-cut is already spoken for as well. Other than that, I think everything should be up for grabs. The Seager GU is damaged and /199. It has creases around the window. The other USA GU is /50. Overall, I don't think I'll get anywhere near my money back unless Bauer turns it around soon. I did destroy the odds overall though! The Bauer RC auto is 1:1545, The Blue USA GU is 1:53, the red is 1:220, CJ Wilson is 1:29.

scan0024_zps77a1a433.jpg

scan0025_zps9eab6178.jpg

scan0026_zpsb262521e.jpg
Seeing that Machiavelli makes me wonder if A&G has ever made an Amedeo Avogadro card (different fields, but very old-timers, even before Barry!). Any of you guys know?

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Ah okay. I saw a nice Mo Vaughn on card auto from 99sp that was about $3 this morning but didnt know if you had it or even wanted one. Don't know what it finished at but I'm guessing under $10.
Aha. Sounds like a cool card. Thanks for thinking of me, but my focus is on other stuff.

A_Pharis

My little man got an awesome couple of gifts from one of his great Aunts today. She picked them up at an Antique Mall.
null_zps500f10c1.jpg
null_zpsf3a535e8.jpg

Both appear to be from the mid to late-30's.
The bat is a Batter Up Souvenir bat made by Newton and Thompson, Inc in Brandon, VT.
The glove is a Winfield Boys Model 212.

If anyone has information on these - I'd love to hear it.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Dang. Where's Andrew? Jacklondon fan. I hope I have that right. Found these at a local antique shop. They have writing , loose pages but pretty interesting in there own right. Wonder if he's interested. I can pick them up if someone can flag him down.

..... Ok pics aren't loading for me. Dang it. several early copies of London novels . Try again later

Sent from my iPhone

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Just sorting through some cards for a Zistle trade and came across this Bret Boone 2000 Skybox Dominion card. I thought the picture was pretty cool.
1376188790929.jpg
Ouch!

Sent using the Freedom Card Board mobile app.

Last edited:

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Conn's Chips
1376194187822.jpg
[MENTION=1866]muskiesfan[/MENTION] [MENTION=3754]MansGame[/MENTION]

Sent from my DROID X2 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts