Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

############### Morning Thread ######

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laxcat

Sep 6, 2013
Mornin y'all. Another day at storage. I hope I can find something interesting to post.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Good morning.

8a90e407-94d1-492a-b2a4-7ac095024fae_zpscd9d6102.jpg

Good morning. I finally fell asleep last night. Thats the last time i go on reddit before going to sleep. Its just never ending with that site.

well, Bagwell didnt have a Best of the 90s card, so heres on of my Gold Signatures from 95

1995%20Collector's%20Choice%20Gold%20Signature%2076.jpg

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Driving down to Baton Rouge today for some training, going to be a 14 hour day today, but I have a 3 day weekend this weekend, its my first weekend off in two months!

I've been there before, all the way back in 94. That was the start of my Astros fandom.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! Already at work a couple hours early but I get to leave early too which is nice. Heading out to see Starship Troopers being done by MST3K/Riff Trax tonight which should be pretty funny.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good late morning/early afternoon all!
Sitting at home with my right leg elevated.
I got bit by something Tuesday evening that now has my right ankle the size of a Dudley Blue Dot softball.
Oh well, at least it ain't raining.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Hi All. MTSS is shaping up nicely. Like the newcomers joining in.

Getting ready for a 4-day fishing trip to Hayward, WI. A musky would be nice! Gonna be gone Sat-Tues, probably won't check in during that time.

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
Morning all...... cleaning out closets.....Yay!

This is gonna be a strange question, but if anyone needs any golf/polo shirts (grandslam, golden bear, etc. the kind that don't need to be ironed) LMK as I'm literally emptying my entire closet since nothing fits and I hate putting stuff on ebay. Most are XXL with a couple XL,short sleeve/long sleeve, pants as well. I'm not looking for much at all and they're in great shape.

Back to your regularly scheduled programming.... :)

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Morning all...... cleaning out closets.....Yay!

This is gonna be a strange question, but if anyone needs any golf/polo shirts (grandslam, golden bear, etc. the kind that don't need to be ironed) LMK as I'm literally emptying my entire closet since nothing fits and I hate putting stuff on ebay. Most are XXL with a couple XL,short sleeve/long sleeve, pants as well. I'm not looking for much at all and they're in great shape.

Back to your regularly scheduled programming.... :)

If you only had a Small or Medium I would take them :)

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
On my way to class I get an email telling me I have a test due Tuesday. I just turned one in a week ago. I guess that's one disadvantage of taking an eight week class. After today I will be halfway through completing 2 classes. I can't believe I've been in school for almost 4 weeks already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts