Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~Super Bowl Eve Morning Thread~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
04-11-2011044258PM.jpg

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
So I have been looking at buying my first pistol and the Hi Point model C9 came across. I hear and read different views on it. Are there any marksmen out there that can shed some light?

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Elway was at Panther game stood about 20 yards from us - waved to somebody in area - not us
Pete Rose was signing at a show years ago walked past my table
Spent thirty minutes talking to Jeff Van Note one on one in Atlanta
partied with David Thompson twice
rode elevator with Robert Horry and others of Alabama 's basketball team at NCAA tournament - I stayed at Omni where team stayed
That's all I can think of at this time

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Elway was at Panther game stood about 20 yards from us - waved to somebody in area - not us
Pete Rose was signing at a show years ago walked past my table
Spent thirty minutes talking to Jeff Van Note one on one in Atlanta
partied with David Thompson twice
rode elevator with Robert Horry and others of Alabama 's basketball team at NCAA tournament - I stayed at Omni where team stayed
That's all I can think of at this time

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
You will probably get the Griffey before I do Stepper, good luck!

I wouldn't say that! Griffey has taken a back seat to a few of my other pcs. Namely there's about 30 cards on my watch list right now. Including a few I haven't seen before or very often. I'm sure at some point I'll get back into it but the drive is gone for now on junior..

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well, I just had some reassurance about the money I use to spend on baseball cards. I was at the grill getting some lunch when I was hearing a couple of students talking. He was asking her what she bought for tonight. She spent $50 just on alcohol for the night. But then after that she said that she gave the guy $20 to buy it for her. So she spent $70 just on alcohol for the night, and here I am debating spending $20 on a card, that I know will appreciate in value. I should have pulled the trigger on the card :lol: On another note, the grill has some decent specials on Saturdays. Today's special was what they called the "Chuckwagon." Which it seems like whatever special burger they are having that day is the chuckwagon. It was an open face burger, except they wouldn't give us the top bun, but it was a pretzel bun, with a hamburger patty, topped with chili, cheese, and 2 onion rings. It really doesn't taste too bad, and in fact, I wish they would have the pretzel buns for regular hamburgers

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Well, I just had some reassurance about the money I use to spend on baseball cards. I was at the grill getting some lunch when I was hearing a couple of students talking. He was asking her what she bought for tonight. She spent $50 just on alcohol for the night. But then after that she said that she gave the guy $20 to buy it for her. So she spent $70 just on alcohol for the night, and here I am debating spending $20 on a card, that I know will appreciate in value. I should have pulled the trigger on the card :lol: On another note, the grill has some decent specials on Saturdays. Today's special was what they called the "Chuckwagon." Which it seems like whatever special burger they are having that day is the chuckwagon. It was an open face burger, except they wouldn't give us the top bun, but it was a pretzel bun, with a hamburger patty, topped with chili, cheese, and 2 onion rings. It really doesn't taste too bad, and in fact, I wish they would have the pretzel buns for regular hamburgers

so food was leftover from who knows when / roadkill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts