Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
I finally picked up the Donruss Fan Club Prized Collections Sample for Big Frank this past weekend. Only missing the Preferred Prized #552 now, have the Preferred Power Prized.

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
I'm a few days late to the Fleer Starting 9 party.

Fortunately, I have 2 ARod Starting 9 cards. The bad part is he is in the 1999 Fleer Tradition set three different times.

View attachment 53876
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1440553261.436131.jpg

If anyone ever runs across the card below with that special blue foil lettering please keep me in mind.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1440553346.846339.jpg

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I was surprised to not see more competition on this. Too obscure for most?

32.jpg

33.jpg

I have the Bags. Didn't pay a fortune. Just a minor curiosity at best to add to the collection.

Dec 4, 2008
Agreed. Those reserve collection cards are tough. Taking a shot now at busting most of that case that was recently posted on the bay. First trial box held to production ratio...wish me luck!

Dec 4, 2008
Exactly ;)

The seller had 9 boxes left so I bought them directly. Opened 4 so far and pull ratio has sucked. 5 reserve collections, no stars, in 4 boxes.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Exactly ;)

The seller had 9 boxes left so I bought them directly. Opened 4 so far and pull ratio has sucked. 5 reserve collections, no stars, in 4 boxes.

Yikes, that is horrible luck on the frequency, although the bad luck with stars is not surprising considering the ugly checklist. Commons are incredibly tough for me to come by - please PM me with what you pull.

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
Those are two of my favorites in my collection along with the Select Numbers and the 96 Mirror Blue. They all have a great refractor finish.

Agreed. Truthfully some of those preferred prized are tough to find without the refractor lines and or blemishes from what I have seen. Those two copies you have are pretty stellar. I also find it interesting how thin those cards are too. Every time I get one I am amazed at how flimsy they are. Need to be extra careful when handling them.

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
Love those too. Wish someone hadn't back-doored me on the auction I was bidding on ;-) Yes, I have sour grapes on that one... Nice pick up

It happens to me as well I have known a few card I should own that I don't due to ended auctions.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts