Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
Does anyone have any of the 1996 Stadium Club Extreme Winners Gold cards? I really want a Sheffield. It took me about a month to even locate a scan of one

Not easy to find at all.

i-fBTs5p8-M.jpg

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
Super sweet card I won in January is back up for auction. Seller reneged on the deal and issued a cancel before I had a chance to leave him negative feedback.

1998 Select Five Star Bonus 4 Greg Maddux BGS 9 5 21 50 Pinnacle Atlanta Braves | eBay

I have apparently been blocked from bidding.

I can bid on it if you want send me the payment if I win it and send me your address and I will have it sent to you. I had to do that before with another member on a guy who blocked me.

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
I can bid on it if you want send me the payment if I win it and send me your address and I will have it sent to you. I had to do that before with another member on a guy who blocked me.

Thanks for the offer, but the new asking price is insanely high. I just wanted to contact him.

Last edited:

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Not easy to find at all.

i-fBTs5p8-M.jpg

I was talking about the Extreme Winners (prize) not the Players. The one that looks like glass, or something? I've never actually seen one, that's why I'm so excited to get it.

Maddux was a winner, right? I'd imagine that by now, the unredeemed winning cards would actually be more difficult to locate than the prizes. I assume most were redeemed, and I doubt anyone is breaking the product anymore

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
I was talking about the Extreme Winners (prize) not the Players. The one that looks like glass, or something? I've never actually seen one, that's why I'm so excited to get it.

Maddux was a winner, right? I'd imagine that by now, the unredeemed winning cards would actually be more difficult to locate than the prizes. I assume most were redeemed, and I doubt anyone is breaking the product anymore

Maddux was a winner. They pop up a couple of times a year and sell in the $20-25 range (or not at all).

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008

$_57.JPG

Collectors bearing an Bronze card of one of the winning players could redeem it for an Extreme Winners Bronze set of all 10 winning players. A winning Silver winning card would be entitled to an Extreme Winners set done on Finest-style chromium stock. While the 10 Gold winners could trade their card for a glass-coated, chromium-stock, Finest-style card of their player in return.

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
$_57.JPG

Collectors bearing an Bronze card of one of the winning players could redeem it for an Extreme Winners Bronze set of all 10 winning players. A winning Silver winning card would be entitled to an Extreme Winners set done on Finest-style chromium stock. While the 10 Gold winners could trade their card for a glass-coated, chromium-stock, Finest-style card of their player in return.

I don't remember seeing a Jeter like this so I guess he was not on the Redemption

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MadHandle11

Jan 31, 2011
Spokane, WA
20150912_143249.jpg

All the talk about Prized Collections recently made me take a second look through a lot I bought a few months ago. The Erstad Donruss has a refractor line but the others are in good shape. Beautiful cards!

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Thanks to [MENTION=2418]George_Calfas[/MENTION] for helping me with this one. What an awesome card.

Very nice and glad GC was able to help you out. You've added some nice pieces lately.

I've always thought about going for another Clark one day to have wo the peel. Not sure ill be able to justify the cost though.

Ryan

carrsallstars

Sep 16, 2009
Set milestone

Thanks to FCB member nevermore for hooking me up with this Paul O'Neill Golden Anniversary! Adding the O'Neill gets me below 50 cards to go on my golden set want list, with "only" 49 more to go. I need 8 more cards to hit the 400 have mark for the next milestone (441 in the set) but I don't expect that will be anytime soon as progress has been very slow the past few years.

IMG_zpsblywooup.jpg

Members online

Latest posts