Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Box O' Goodies - Who Wants to Participate?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I'll drink an extra one for ya Rum. If you guys get my August BGS sub cards , let me know ;) Here's to a successful rest of B.O.G and I'd help with the next round if needed

Ryan

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
When a problem comes along
You must ship it
Before the cream sets out too long
You must ship it
When something's goin' wrong
You must ship it

Now ship it
Into shape
Shape it up
Get straight
Go forward
Move ahead
Try to detect it
It's not too late
To ship it
Ship it good

When a good time turns around
You must ship it
You will never live it down
Unless you ship it
No one gets away
Until they ship it

I say ship it
Ship it good
I say ship it
Ship it good

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1380363626.424155.jpg

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Gilmore is busy at work and that's the reason for all of the problems? Is every other person in the group unemployed or retired, allowing them to do their parts smoothly?

Just embarrassing

A_Pharis

Gilmore is busy at work and that's the reason for all of the problems? Is every other person in the group unemployed or retired, allowing them to do their parts smoothly?

Just embarrassing

Thank you. We've established that Gilmore dropped the ball.
It's actually already being straightened out as the box was also sent to Gary.

But, yes.. Gilmore is often in his shop until midnight or later. Reasoning aside, he admitted fault.

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD
Just walked in the door, and the (REAL) box o' goodies was waiting for me, surrounded by a beam of light and accompanied by a chorus of angels.

I'll try my best to send it out before Halloween.

Thanks to all who have been working their butts off to make this dream a reality.

A_Pharis

Just walked in the door, and the (REAL) box o' goodies was waiting for me, surrounded by a beam of light and accompanied by a chorus of angels.

I'll try my best to send it out before Halloween.

Thanks to all who have been working their butts off to make this dream a reality.

I don't think anyone will blame you for taking your time. I know you won't take too long, but I don't think pushing you to rush it is the right thing to do - considering...

Hopefully *crosses fingers* it goes smooth here on out.

If not. I am always a click away.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts