Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Upper Deck Exquisite Case Rip - High Res Pics Here - Cool Hits!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

meatloaf

Feb 24, 2013
New Bern, NC
I ripped 1 x 2011 UD Exquisite Football case (results below) Note: I also ripped 2 x Basketball Exquisite cases this week: 1 x 2011-12 UD Exquisite and 1 x 2012-13 UD Exquisite, but I will post that in the basketball forum.

Results: No major rookie QB star power (zero Newton, Kaep, etc.). But I did get a Julio Jones / AJ Green dual auto book! Two huge hits: Jerry Rice 10/10 Auto and a Marino, Elway, and Aikman triple auto xx/15. Everything else was "average" at best. The Von Miller may be good if Den wins the super bowl. I was happy with the big hits, but disappointed in the poor rookies. BL: little star power outside of the big hits....many old school college football heroes I know little about...

If anyone sees anything they like, shoot me a msg. Probably going to toss many of these on the bay at some point in the near future (dr_meatloaf_auctions).

Pictures...

Click this link for the high res imgur album:

Meatloaf's 2011 UD Exquisite Rip Football - Jan 2014 - Imgur

Meatloaf in NC

7Wh4AJP.jpg

wbJ6jKU.jpg

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Nice on the booklet and the triple auto! Sorry no big RCs. How do you think you will do vs cost ?

Ryan

meatloaf

Feb 24, 2013
New Bern, NC
Nice on the booklet and the triple auto! Sorry no big RCs. How do you think you will do vs cost ?

Ryan

I think I will make my $$$ back, but time will tell....the Rice and triple QB HOF auto are the huge hits....Jones/Green will do well long term as they keep kicking a$$

pudge27t

Aug 6, 2011
Kansas
thinking about getting the triple auto graded, thoughts? any chance at a BGS 9.5 or psa 10?

Not likely, IMO. Thicker stock such as this Five Star & Panini Black are graded pretty hard! BGS 8.5 or 9's are your equivalent of a BGS 9.5 unfortunately. I don't know many people who go PSA route for Exquisite though.

meatloaf

Feb 24, 2013
New Bern, NC
Not likely, IMO. Thicker stock such as this Five Star & Panini Black are graded pretty hard! BGS 8.5 or 9's are your equivalent of a BGS 9.5 unfortunately. I don't know many people who go PSA route for Exquisite though.

You have a fair assessment here. The PSA route would include an oversized holder...yuck. I may have to stay raw here...not worth sending in to get a 8.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts