Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Step Aside, Judy. Meet Aaron.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
There's a new Judge in town. Two more bombs tonight, 12 total. Obviously pitchers will eventually catch on to him, as they did for Story last year. But in the meantime, show 'em off if you got 'em.

Judge_Green_1.jpgJudge_Ref.jpg

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
^^ Sweet. Gonna move it? You could probably buy a car.

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
He's been impressive, the power is obviously legit....the question is how long he can keep up this pace for.

Pack pulled and being a die hard yankee fan and collector I'm torn. I am selling all my other stuff at the moment though.

Sell it, Chris....you'll be glad you did. Can always buy it back later on for way less. Though I do understand the attachment with it being a pack pulled PC card.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Sadly, all I have are some base chromes and a mini auto. That red is incredible and I love see the others posted too.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Judgement Bomb. #13 .

Isn't hitting homeruns supposed to be difficult?

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
I know it's early and I don't like to hype players based on one month, especially rookies, but it would be cool to see him threaten McGwire's rookie record of 49 homers set 30(!) years ago.

I own 0 Judge cards :(

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
John Sterling is annoying but ......................."all rise, here comes the Judge," is fantastic.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Sell it, Chris....you'll be glad you did. Can always buy it back later on for way less.

This is great advice and the approach I have always taken but when cards get to this high of a level you have to be very patient, sometimes waiting years to get your hands on another copy at an affordable price.

How high do you think his base chrome auto will reach. I'm sitting on 1 and debating on when to list. Mike trout always comes to my mind by selling to early

I would list it. Trout has been the lone exception to this approach.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
3v1m74oj.jpg

Members online

Latest posts