Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Bowman Draft $720 per case

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
beer.jpg

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Last year I pre-bought cases, 2@$700, 3@$725. Then I picked up a couple at the end of January for $675. And this draft doesn't quite have the potential as last years. Cases will drop in price close to what I'm willing to pay.

jess0304

Oct 10, 2012
EVERYONE wants something for nothing......one of the many parts that attribute to the ruination of this hobby, loss of collectors net net every year, and less and less traffic on the message boards.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
eh, waiting for prices to drop is different than wanting something for nothing.

I agree supply and demand, Bowman Draft is a no brainer for me every year even at $720 or higher in some cases. But if at $620 or $630 watch out, I will buy quite a bit.

jess0304

Oct 10, 2012
when the hobby was in its best state, no one "was waiting for prices to drop." People were lined up at card stores to buy, and didn't quibble about pricing. That's all I'm saying. Do you believe the state of this hobby is good at the present moment?

There is a net net loss every year of card stores, and collectors. How can a store stay in business with people "waiting for prices to drop." When the hobby was the best for everyone, stuff like this never happened.

Members online

Latest posts