Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Things that Aggrevate you about FCB's software.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I'm testing your suggestion. Doesn't work in Internet Explorer - the image opens in a new browser window. In Chrome, it pastes the URL like below, but no image tags. What browser are you using?

http://www.markgrace.com/cards/1986/86PROCARDS.jpg

For what its worth, when I viewed this post on the iPhone app earlier today it just showed me the actual image. Now on IE at work I only see the link.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
For what its worth, when I viewed this post on the iPhone app earlier today it just showed me the actual image. Now on IE at work I only see the link.

I'm have both IE and Chrome at work. Both only show the link, not the image. If I put image tags around it, everyone can see it, regardless of browser. Therefore, I'm still requesting an IMG tags button.

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
Sometimes when typing in the "Quick Reply" box, it randomly misses/loses characters. No matter what computer or what browser I use. as an example...

Sometis wen tyng in the "uik Rey" ox, it rdomy

Frustrates the hell out of me so I go hang out at other sites.
Tom

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
86PROCARDS.jpg

Yet I just clicked the link and dragged this into this reply.

Are you dragging the picture or the link Brad?

Latest posts