Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***** Sunday Morning Thread ****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
View attachment 33245

Love the stirrup pieces.

That's a pretty sweet card.

Morning everyone.
Stayed out late last night (1am) at my buddies house. Drank a few beers and enjoyed a fire in the pit with a few friends, stars shining down on us. Was great conversation and super relaxing. Sunny today too. Have to go fix a floor in a couple hours then no plans for the afternoon.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good afternoon.
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] I've noticed your steady climb up the rankings. Pretty impressive! You must be due for some cash for the $1/1000 points promo. I picture you sitting at your computer at 2am with blood-shot eyes, twitching like a purple minion from Despicable Me 2, entering sequence after sequence of "first two letters of first name and first two letter of last name"! :)

- Rodrick

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Does anyone collect keychains? ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1396199035.751347.jpg

If not I think I'm just gunna throw these away...

Full disclosure, the other side of the Canada one says Scott

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Would be a good time for Topps to start a patch database. If someone wants to sell this in 5 years there'll be a lot of doubters (I'd be one of them!)
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1396199710.452435.jpg

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
002.jpg

late 1960's locals drove cars made early 50's - this is like the one I had - NICE Hemi but brakes where sorry - paid to drive not stop, Large trunk would hold lots of boxes of Shine . Glad I survived those days .
As for crossing state lines that was mid 70's for beer .

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good afternoon.
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] I've noticed your steady climb up the rankings. Pretty impressive! You must be due for some cash for the $1/1000 points promo. I picture you sitting at your computer at 2am with blood-shot eyes, twitching like a purple minion from Despicable Me 2, entering sequence after sequence of "first two letters of first name and first two letter of last name"! :)

- Rodrick

Haha, yeah, my ass/wrists/fingers were killing me, and my wife was looking at me like I was crazy.. Before she went to bed at like midnight...and I think I earned about $70+ alone in the promo, which should tell you how much I was playing

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Afternoon all! Laundry done, apt clean, hamburger soup in the crock and a meatloaf in the oven! Thinking about making a pasta bake for later in the week. First weekend off in 2 weeks and catching up on my cooking!

lilcat19

Feb 27, 2014
Columbus, Ohio
Good afternoon!
I'm sure y'all are tired of my running stuff so I'll try to limit it, but today I am pretty happy so I'll post it. Ran 52 miles this week to make it my first 50+ mile week of my life. Ran 189.6 miles for the month of March which is almost 30 miles farther than I have ever run in a month before. Put in 31.6 miles between yesterday and today. My legs felt fine, but they are starting to cramp up a little now as the day progresses.

I am hoping that yesterday was our last snowstorm. I believe it was the great Walt Whitman who said, "Go home Mother Nature, you are drunk." I may be mistaken about who actually said that, but it's close enough.

Members online