Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mitchell & Ness sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Man, I wasn't planning on spending $100 today, but this is tough to pass up. M&N shirts are so nice I am not even sure I'd wear it. Still, I have to wear collared shirts for work, so this might work out.
7229_420_1883pph_1.jpg

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
I didn't have any issues like many posted on their FB. I registered on laptop and used phone to add jerseys to cart. Once cart loaded on laptop I checked out. I did see they mentioned sending them a message and they would help out. I'm happy with my purchase.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I didn't have any issues like many posted on their FB. I registered on laptop and used phone to add jerseys to cart. Once cart loaded on laptop I checked out. I did see they mentioned sending them a message and they would help out. I'm happy with my purchase.

How many Henderson did you get?Yankees and Athletics?

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
I don't think they have a Yankees. If they do I don't know about it. I got the 79 and 82 A's. As far as I know the others they have are batting practice jerseys and I have the real ones of those except the 80ish yellow one.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I love the Athletics old yellow uniforms.Did they ever dump that goofy "elephant wearing shades" logo?

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
Agree, I was ready to buy 3-5 jerseys last night and just couldnt take the pain of each page taking 5-10 mins to load.

Same issue I was running into. Wanted to buy a '91 Puckett Twins jersey but couldn't get the pages to load. Tried multiple times on different devices and was shutout.

Members online