Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2015 Allen & Ginter 10th Anniversary Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
There have already been 6 of one Thomas.

If that's the case Id say there is def no pattern to how many unless that one set had all the same. I really don't think we will ever know. I've seen two total Wills , bought one and snipe didn't fire on second and it went for $7

Ryan

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
I've been able to pick up 5 different Thomases so far, and 3 of one variety. I've missed out on two other variations for BINs at $8 or less. Total bummer.

LWMM

Feb 21, 2009
I don't think there is probably a rhyme or a reason to any print runs on these buy backs. I would doubt every card got a buy back and I doubt every card has the same print run. This is A&G, people are opening this product and listing it.

Topps could conceivably have purchased full base/mini sets (or pulled them out of the basement), then stamped them and put them in packs. That could easily be cheaper than buying a bunch of singles.

Of course, it's also possible that Topps just purchased/found random lots of A&G that included doubles (or sextuples [MENTION=2840]BunchOBull[/MENTION]) without being complete runs.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I have picked up the only three Dawsons that I have seen hit eBay, all three are minis and one is a double.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
With the way Topps Quality Control is we are just lucky they are not using the same size stamp on the minis and the full size cards. Picked up a Descalso 2011 tonight for 4.50 dlvd. I didn't know what it was so when it popped up I jumped all over it.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Sorry if this has been answered before.

What is the deal with the current (2015) A&G with the buyback stamp on them. My LCS opened a box that had the normal stamped buybacks but it also had about 30 current cards with the buyback stamp.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
None of them are numbered.

Topps seems to have either f'ed this up, or created a 'secret' parallel to the base set. The real 2015 10th Ann. are supposed to be #'ed /10, and the stamped Buybacks are only supposed to go up to 2014. Either Topps accidently fed sheets of 2015 A&G into the stamper to make these non-numbered 2015s, or it was the intent all along to have stamped 2015s.

SlackRabbit

Jan 10, 2015
maybe a secret set. i hit an arod #ed 01/10 and a non numbered arod. the one numbered to ten is gold foil stamped. the one non numbered is not stamped. its a bronze color ink.

EDIT. i looked again. the front of the cards are identical. no way to tell them apart. neither are gold stamped like the buybacks. SORRY!

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts