Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NYY 2015 Season Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
They are not a very good team. They were winning with the home run. Tex got hurt Arod wore down they were carrying the team. Injury's to there rotation which was shaky at best ended there run. On the plus side they were better than anyone thought. I would trade Tex in the off season eat his last year and get some young pitching prospect. Which the really need.. Tonite was just really bad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

zach

Aug 7, 2008
Evil Empire
This team is tough to watch at this point in time of the season.

Two men on base and they hit into a double play. Bases loaded and they ground out. They can't manufacture runs.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I know this stat is very hard to believe but did you know that the last time the Yanks won an extra inning game was when stump merrell was their manager??

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
So will this be the roster?

CC
Tanaka
Pineda
Nova
Severino
Warren
Shreve
Wilson
Dellin
Miller
McCann
Murphy
Bird
Ackley
Refsnyder
Didi
Headley
A Rod
Beltran
Gardner
Ellsbury
Young
Noel
Ryan
Heathcott

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
So will this be the roster?

CC
Tanaka
Pineda
Nova
Severino
Warren
Shreve
Wilson
Dellin
Miller
McCann
Murphy
Bird
Ackley
Refsnyder
Didi
Headley
A Rod
Beltran
Gardner
Ellsbury
Young
Noel
Ryan
Heathcott

Doesn't invoke a ton of confidence but at least we're in!

Jhileman79

Nov 28, 2014
So you are saying we have a chance... I wish baseball was like the WWE... Where old stars make comebacks. I would love to hear Enter Sandman start and see Rivera run out!

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
We have a great bull pen without the old heads, we just need to remain consistent when we're on fire and the bats need to stay awake!

Jhileman79

Nov 28, 2014
We have a great bull pen without the old heads, we just need to remain consistent when we're on fire and the bats need to stay awake!

I know we have a great pen and I am excited that if we get the game to them we have a great shot... But Rivera running out one more time would be epic:)

Members online

Latest posts