Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
How on earth did this thread reach page 3?!

Courtesy of eBay bucks:

SelectNumbersChipper.jpg

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
With eBay bucks, this came to just $30 out of pocket...but it was already a great deal.

img909.jpg

So it was you! I was a click away from taking that down. At least I ended up with the 2000 star rubies - though I need to swap it for the right decade. That was a nice little run of Thomas BIN's last weekend. Congrats!

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
So it was you! I was a click away from taking that down. At least I ended up with the 2000 star rubies - though I need to swap it for the right decade. That was a nice little run of Thomas BIN's last weekend. Congrats!

Thanks, I was stoked, missed a pair of '01s I needed (Production Line and Ball Hoggs), but the seller had a great run of cards available.

How do you patrol so many eBay listings to even get close to these BINs that are up for just a couple of minutes? You buy such a wide variety, that it seems difficult to find as many good deals as you do.

Chequah

Sep 8, 2015
Greetings everyone, my first post and my first question.
I purchased a Tupperware container at a yard sale today that was packed with inserts and subsets.
I found a few 1995 Fleer "Tomorrow's Legends" cards, one that doesn't have any letters, numbers
or a logo printed on the front, just Brian Hunter' photo with a background. It's #3 of 10, with the only
difference being the lack of a name, logo or any text at all on the front of the card. Stuff like this
used to just be called errors. Now they have variants and percentages in the print run. How do I find
info for this card ? And I have loads of the 1990 Donruss cards with all it's rookie cards and errors, I need
to get up to speed on these things before I go blind...

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Welcome Aboard Chequah ,I'm sure you will get a answer soon, but thoses cards really have no extra value maybe to a player collector a few cents more

freedom%20train_zpslfmhoodr.jpg

GameJerseyPR

Oct 21, 2013
0736d8fb92818229cdafa71153068ba2.jpg
Can anyone tell me about this card?How hard are they to come by and what is the story behind them?Thanks in advance!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
0736d8fb92818229cdafa71153068ba2.jpg
Can anyone tell me about this card?How hard are they to come by and what is the story behind them?Thanks in advance!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Have one but I am willing to trade and have 2.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online