Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh no i'm jumpin' back into the prospecting grind.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
Have fallen wayyyyy behind on prospecting due to unseen real life issues, so i need to get back up to *****. Have all these autos and hardly no knowledge, except for Jays and the regular hyped guys. Forgot what a grind it is keeping up with all of them out there. It really feels like scouting. Well i have 2 months before spring training starts at least :cool:

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Matt LaPorta and Jesus Montero are good players to invest in, future HOFers guaranteed.
Hell I'll sell my Brandon Wood collection at rock bottom prices, base $45, refractors $100, gold refractors $200 that's a deal!!!!

Collecting: Phil Bickford, Brandon Wood (still), Yankees and Rockies

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
Let me know who you're looking for buddy

Collecting: Phil Bickford, Brandon Wood (still), Yankees and Rockies

Hey my man, i'm looking to DUMP everything and anything worth something. That's where the grind comes in...do i sell, or hold?

btw my man Anthony snagged all the Yanks. Always thx to JP and others to make it a bit easier. Most of the big stuff is gone, it's the lesser knows that are going to be the pain in the butt.

Last edited:

Members online