Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew * September 2018 * End of Summer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
So the [MENTION=3754]MansGame[/MENTION] thread about an old redemption reminded me of an old coupon I tried to cash in (sort of) funny story.

I bought an old SI magazine for some reason and there was a Dairy Queen coupon in it (I can't recall if it was being used as a bookmark or a tearout of some kind) but it was almost 20 years old. My goal wasn't even to cash it in but just have some fun the next time I eat there.. might have had more than I bargained for. I go to a DQ and when I pull into the window I mention that I would like to add on this "recent and relevant" coupon and wink wink. The lady at the window, who was missing at least 1 tooth and over 240lbs looks at it and looks at me. . . . . . . .

ah right, I forgot I even started this story... :confused:

so this 1/10 lady says to me "I can't give you the free ice cream (it wasn't even for ice cream) but I will give you something to lick on" :shock: This is the last time I ever went to a DQ and will never go ever again.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Hoo wee. That is rough. Would turn me off DQ too. Reminds me of the scene in Kingpin where Woody Harrelson's landlady tells him he still owes her another month's rent.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Hoo wee. That is rough. Would turn me off DQ too. Reminds me of the scene in Kingpin where Woody Harrelson's landlady tells him he still owes her another month's rent.

I am a bad germophobe too (at least getting worse in the last 5 years). I figure if you cant take care of a front tooth how can you handle your ********? This is why I don't do restaurants anymore in general, my brain can't turn it off. At least with Taco Del Mar you see them prep everything like a Subway so if they blow their nose you can tell them to wash their fcking hands.... so I do TDM every 2.5 years or so.

Oddly I can't remember Kingpin. Either its been too long or I've never seen it, but I've heard it referenced before.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
btw, did anyone see Vogelbach dive for a pop-up? (and fail) I only heard it described on the radio. I wonder if someone with MLB all access like [MENTION=12878]death2redemptions[/MENTION] saw it.. sounded like it was funny.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
btw, did anyone see Vogelbach dive for a pop-up? (and fail) I only heard it described on the radio. I wonder if someone with MLB all access like [MENTION=12878]death2redemptions[/MENTION] saw it.. sounded like it was funny.

All the radio announcer would say was "I don't think he will be winning a gold glove anytime soon." :lol:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
What happened in the Soto thread?

And why can’t I see the links in the original post?

That was what I was trying to figure out. You could say that someone said something strange, but when that happens threads usually go to the Hall of Shame.

The only thing I can think of it is a coverup! They are trying to hide that a major grading company would accept such a card!! :p

tinfoil-hat-and-tinfoil-cat.jpg

but really, what happened?

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
That was what I was trying to figure out. You could say that someone said something strange, but when that happens threads usually go to the Hall of Shame.

The only thing I can think of it is a coverup! They are trying to hide that a major grading company would accept such a card!! :p

View attachment 83510

but really, what happened?

We gave cgilmo an ulcer with all the thread derailments, off-topic jibber jabber, SCT's general antics, trigger gifs & talk of using superfractors to wipe our asses so he called us stupid fools & then took his ball and went home.

He deleted all the posts containing SCT's back and forth jibber jibber & contests for most hated members beforehand so it no longer looks like Hall of Shame material, just off-topic jibbity jabbers

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
We gave cgilmo an ulcer with all the thread derailments, off-topic jibber jabber, SCT's general antics, trigger gifs & talk of using superfractors to wipe our asses so he called us stupid fools & then took his ball and went home.

He deleted all the posts containing SCT's back and forth jibber jibber & contests for most hated members beforehand so it no longer looks like Hall of Shame material, just off-topic jibbity jabbers

Yeah, I had seen some of that in the thread but it didn't seem too bad. I also asked if their could be a least favorite poster but that was removed too. :(

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Cool pink shirt bro.

The guy doesn't look much like me but the cat looks a lot like my cat.

As for wiping your ass with baseball cards I would recommend 2008 UD masterpieces.... real gritty canvas cards. Good for when Armageddon comes and you run out of T.P. :lol:
All the guys wiping with Bowman will carry such a strong sht smell you'll never be able to sneak up on my bunker.

Members online

Latest posts