Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\Sunday Sunday Sunday morning thread! /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Cmon guys, Wakey wakey eggs and bakey! ;)

Morning all, let's go big blue, time to get back into the win column

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
image_26.jpeg

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

I've officially hit old man status. I was in bed, asleep on a Saturday night by 7:30pm.

Work today, then off to Festival of Lights at the zoo with the wife and kiddos.

Enjoy your day all!
Fordman

Sell me your Jay Bruce cards!

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Mornin'! Looks like a great Sunday lined up here.......NO work around the house! Lots of football and napping time!
DANNY

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Good morning folks! We slept in so 2nd service is a no go today. 3rd service it is, then off to a birthday party at a painting class.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
My mom used to have a little home bar in her house before she moved last. Dropped off a box of stuff this morning. Highlights were Bob Uecker and Warren Spahn single signed balls, a couple of old felt Braves pennants, and this '58 WS Game 1 stub
71e13007.jpeg

Unfortunately the Yanks won that Series in a rematch of '57 but Spahn beat Ford in this game at County Stadium

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
God morning all. They are trying to move Jaymes dad from the ICU wing to the regular hospital floor today. So he is improving quite a bit. They put in the orders for a room so with how quickly hospitals move, it will still be awhile but it's good news!