Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My biggest steal ever

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
I recently won a pair of lots from an online auction. The first lot I won for 3 dollars. It was for a 2001 Fleer Greats of the Game autograph of Buck O Neill. The second lot I won for 40. This lot was for 2003 Playoff absolute memorabila. This lot contained a bunch of base, a few inserts a Clint Barmes rookie auto, a Lance Berkman jersey card and the biggie a Hideo Nomo etching glass auto/15. After shipping I am in this lot for 60. Between just the Barmes,Berkman and O neill I nearly recoup my money. It is nice to finally get the item in hand.

For some reason i cant post pictures so heres a link to my auction

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221428480441?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
h8HY2h+nKYs6QAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Is it wise to tell what you paid for the items, yet have a flip/auction with a very high BIN?

Fordman

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
There looks to be a chipper Jones that's not selling for $300, why do you think the Nomo will get $2000?

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
I literally have no idea what a fair Buy it now price was I'm with moxacaine though when he says between 500-750. I figured I'd up it up for a high BIN and see what offers I get but maybe like he said i may be scaring off buyers

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Nomo autos sell very well. Yes better than Chipper. There is still a big market for him.

Yup, he's in a completely different league than Chipper. Chipper was a great player in the US who signed a ton of cards. Nomo was a legend as the first Major Leaguer to permanantly relocate to the Majors from Japan and that lead to many others coming. In some ways he has a whole country of fans. He also did not sign much.

$2000 may be high, but I'd probably have it up there for a $1200 BIN if it was me.

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
Thank you to whichever administrator or moderator saw my post about that spammer bringing up the thread and posting some useless crap in it (y):)

I just happened to be online and saw it.

@mrmopar appreciate the concern. You just reminded me to go find my Westgate Hotel Steve Garvey Auto for a project I was working on for you 😊😊

Members online

Latest posts