Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Blessed with. PM from our buddy CardCop tonight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Originally Posted by CatdaddysCards
I never said anything bad about your disability, brainiac. Keep it here, since that's where you asked for it. My last reply on the blog was before seeing ypur PM here.

Disability happens, and I am not one to make light of it. I have family members who are disabled.

What I will discuss is your dillusional that you single handedly made the hobby the way it is. You can brag all you want, but NOTHING has changed. Relics are still fake. Card companies still manipulate. You accomplished nothing.

Originally Posted by Cardcop

This was my first opportunity to reply to you due to my severe Myasthenia Gravis with Hyperthymusism (blocks all medications from working right in the bloodstream) & that just one of four MAJOR illnesses I'm dealing with by myself with no family & no friends. I'm an only child of an only child, and "friends" don't know how to deal with someone as sick as I am, so I cannot blame them, they all stopped contacting me over 5-years ago. You could have responded directly to me by e-mail, but are too chicken to do so. Then you would have received a MUCH FASTER reply. My responses are BOLD.

There are many, many different levels of disability which you'll never understand unless you become VERY disabled- something I would not wish even on you. If there was a scale of 1 to 100, my disabilities would easily being in the 90's (and all my doctor's would agree). You have no clue what is wrong with me (even though I've listed it from time to time), nor do you care- or you would have Googled some of them and realized how far down your throat both feet are. So I'm not going to waste my time typing it all out again.

This is what I wrote to a message board (not this one) administrator about you several months ago:

"So because this ™™™™™™™ is mad at how bad the hobby is NOW, he blames me for everything. DID I GET THAT RIGHT? SO WHY THE HELL DOESN'T HE FIGHT FRAUD HIMSELF??? He's from Nomansland, Kansas, has awful grammar (I have typos, my hands shake from my MD/MS), is ten years younger than me and at least 30 IQ points lower. He called me an eBay scammer (following something untrue that he read obviously), said I'm useless, and other very insulting remarks to my post about the problem with Leaf Wrestling on their boards. Guess what? HE'S AN ADMINISTRATOR ON THOSE BOARDS WITH 2,500+ POSTS! So I contact the owner of the board (who asked me to be an administrator in 2008 or 2009) which I had to turn down & explained all this. Now all the bad comments against me by Catdoody are GONE (WHICH IS WHY YOU ARE DENYING SAYING THEM TODAY 5/20/14)! I didn't even want them gone & explained that. I just wanted him to know what his administrators do with their spare time.

BTW- Besides causing Pacific (making fake game-used cards) & Playoff (committing more fraud than ANYONE ever imagined) to lose their baseball licenses for fraud. I started by going after the redemptions owed to everyone in the Score Board bankruptcy. I didn't win that one, but it inspired Fleer to donate 5,000 Certified autographs (ALL GOOD ONES!) to those who could prove they were owed something- THAT'S NOTHING, RIGHT? Then I busted Fleer for selling their left-over autograph inserts to Target's sports card repackager which sold in Target stores nationwide in 2001-02 for $19.99 per card in a white sleeve on a Retail plastic display. This was completely against their licensing rules, plus they didn't put ANY autographs or #'ed RC's in (6) different 2001 $19.99-$29.99 Retail Blasters that said in the odds that there were autographs & RC's in these boxes. In fact Fleer Greats Of The Game said autographs were 1:20 packs and the $29.99 boxes had 12-packs. I bought (10) of those boxes & NOT ONE AUTOGRAPH!!! So I bought over (60) Retail boxes <<<out of my pocket>>> from (6) different Target stores all over the state of FL to absolutely prove to Lloyd Pawlak this this was a fact & he sent me hobby boxes to make up for those worthless retail boxes. In the end he sincerely apologized and promised it would never happen again. I was in the middle of busting Playoff at the time for MANY WORSE THINGS, so Fleer got away with that one. I was the ONLY person ever reviewing Retail boxes from 2000-2003. Several Topps retail boxes had one game-used card per box where even hobby boxes didn't have odds that good! Remember the 2001 Stadium Club Baseball with the HOT Awards Ceremony Game-Used cards? They were one in each $19.99 Retail box! I pulled a Mark McGwire (then was $150 or $200) & a Hideo Nomo (then was $300 I think!) from those Retail boxes!!! No one else ever publicized this fact.

Yet according to catdoody, I never accomplished anything in this hobby. I've repeatedly stated that my website ENDED in 2004 and that I could no longer fight fraud anywhere near like I used to. SO WHY DIDN"T CATDOODY pick up where I left off since he has such a big f#cking mouth? Because he'd rather take the simple path and attack the very disabled person. If I were a Judge, he'd be hung by the neck till dead. NO ONE has the right to say what any disabled person should or shouldn't do.

I gotta quit, all my muscles are in knots now and the pain is getting unbearable."

There's my feeling about you which won't change as you've made your idiocy crystal clear.

James

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS

That's bumper sticker material there.

This is what I hear in my head anytime I read a cardcop rant.

Ha. Not even sure why he PMed me out of the blue. I guess he snitched on me to Chris lol. [MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION] I this dude is still banned, can we unban him? That'll create traffic for sure. Good entertainment.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Not only does his ailment prevent medication from reaching his bloodstream, it prevents blood from reaching his brain.

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
What the hell did I just read?

What a drama queen. What's this guys history anyway, I hear about him here and on BO.

Last edited:

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
FWIW, the Google has no idea wtf "Hyperthymusism" is. The Google thinks I meant to search for Hyperthyroidism instead.

Ummm... wow. So I decided to search for hyperthymusism instead, and found an entry that had this definition for the condition:

"The general conformation of the abdomen with the enormous folds of fat on it, the development of the mammary glads, the diminutive genitalia, and the absolute absence of axillary and ***** hair... are all signs typic of hyperthymusism."

There you have it, folks. Hyperthymusism explained.
So Cardcop is morbidly obese, has breasts, a tiny ***** and no ***** hair.
No wonder he's always pissed off.

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
I know it's terrible but I got a good chuckle around the time I read him rate his disability out of 100. Honestly I'm just a little surprised that he didn't rate himself 100/100 on the disability index

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
What's the full story on this guy for those of us who weren't on bmb?

He also was convicted of stealing cards from one of the companies he was working for. He really don't like talking about that. He will tell it was "research" for his hobby changing chase (nothing changed outside of his head)

He also rips people off on ebay by buying a item then complaining about the shipping price. he then if you sent it with no DC says he never got it or he opens a dispute, of course he brings up his "disabilities". He used to claim he bought these cards to donate to a childrens hospital and now cant return them due to his health conditions. So he can buy them, get them from the mailbox and drop them off at the hospital. But he cant return them....

But of course I have never seen him name the hospital as it would be easily proven of disproven.

Last edited:

deaconblues63

Oct 25, 2012
Oh I was going by what he said when it was brought up to him. He said they arrested and fired him for stealing and he was brought to court.

If I remember correctly, he received a form of probation that, if successfully completed, would result in no conviction being entered against him.

Latest posts