Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~^~^~^~^ Monday Morning Thread ~^~^~^~^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
How've you been Keith?

Busy as all heck Dan. Thanks for asking.
Work has been crazy and Softball All-Stars with my oldest daughter took up lots of time this summer.
Now, soccer is starting with my youngest and field hockey with my oldest.
Trying to find time to squeeze in some rounds before my weekends are all used up watching youth sports!
How are you?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well all I had in the mail today was my Tom Brunansky bobblehead. I now have a total of 16 bobbleheads in the collection, with 12 of them being from the Twins

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning all. Had one of my favorites days of the year this weekend - a good friend hosts a "crab fest" down in Raleigh. Good times, good people, good crabs and cold beer. Sorry that it will be a year before the next one.

Today is Presidential Joke Day. Got any good ones?
Where at in Raleigh ? Holly Springs grows there own LOL

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Good morning gents!

My 30th BDay is tomorrow... headed to Vegas on Wednesday for 5 nights. Can't wait... if I win big I'll buy the Belle Bat Knob haha

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning gents!

My 30th BDay is tomorrow... headed to Vegas on Wednesday for 5 nights. Can't wait... if I win big I'll buy the Belle Bat Knob haha

A little late on the morning part ;) But in case I forget to tell you tomorrow, happy birthday! Still have a few years until I reach 30 :lol:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
For eight year olds, that does seem like a pretty long practice. Heck, when I was in high school I'm pretty sure that 2 hours was the longest practice could go

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
they have to have eight hours of practice before they can HIT . This will be my third generation if I'm chosen to assist . 75 lbs and up have to play line , G/S is 65 . I'm a lineman coach

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
We didn't have highschool football until recently. Baseball and basketball are big here. I couldn't/can't shoot a basketball if my life depended on it and baseball was a popularity contest. I wasn't popular but better than 90% of them

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Doing some scanning. Added this one last week. A must buy once I saw he was on the checklist.

Smith_Kevin2014Ginter_zpsf7ab1847.jpg

Members online

Latest posts