Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***********MORNING THREAD 9/5*************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
burned my bills / paperwork etc - worked on battery bike for G/K's / sorted some cards / DRANK COFFEE / visited most important room in house .
If Crawdads keep winning i will have another night to sell --- .Players rent ended first of month - had five to apartment NOW TEN - some's cars already shipped home others will have long drives - ARI , Texas etc some 12 plus hours non stop .

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
G'morning fellas. Last November, I got transferred to night shift to help a new product start up. It's completely F'd my habits and sleep schedule.

worked 4th at PD dispatch -- 1 22 333 off 2 -- 1122233 off 2 --- single and had places i could crash anytime - moved 2 nd HATED it= gone

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! Between normal work yesterday I had to complete 16 hours of continuing education to renew my Missouri insurance license. Good to go for two more years. Next Wednesday will be my 24th anniversary selling insurance. Still see something new/crazy almost every week. Uninsured motorists is really becoming a big problem.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Morning all! Between normal work yesterday I had to complete 16 hours of continuing education to renew my Missouri insurance license. Good to go for two more years. Next Wednesday will be my 24th anniversary selling insurance. Still see something new/crazy almost every week. Uninsured motorists is really becoming a big problem.
I never understood why people drive cars without insurance. There's no doubt it's a big problem. I watch the show "Live PD" and every damn weekend, the police pull over uninsured motorists. Sometimes they don't even have a license! People amaze me...lol

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
I never understood why people drive cars without insurance. There's no doubt it's a big problem. I watch the show "Live PD" and every damn weekend, the police pull over uninsured motorists. Sometimes they don't even have a license! People amaze me...lol

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Freedom Card Board mobile app
I agree. For most it's their claims history. If you have 2 wrecks and a 2 moving violation tickets on your record liability only could cost $200+ a month. If your 21 or under it could be $300+.

Plus, with states changing to tier based rating (using your credit score) that can really effect rates. I quoted a guy full coverage on his truck. He came back in the worst tier with a clean driving record his rate was $400 a month.

For others they just don't care and usually don't even have a drivers license. In some cases they are not citizens and can't get a license (Missouri).

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Evening fellas. This new job has me working 7:30 PM to 6:00 AM. Glad it is only until March or so. Every March, June, September and December I pretty much work the entire month straight, without a day off. Then I usually get the first few days of the following month off. It's tiring, but I love it and it came with a nice pay raise.

Members online