Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

<<<<<<<<<<Monday Morning Thread>>>>>>>>>>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Afternoon/Evening Gents! It's been a very busy but productive day. Got my bi-yearly teeth cleaning at our new dentist. No more 30 mile drive to go to that appointment anymore. Then I washed my car, got and passed the emissions, and renewed my tabs. Took care of a toll bridge ticket that was sent to us in the mail but did not belong to us either. When I called customer service they were very nice, understanding and waved the ticket as well. Not a bad way to start the week!

[MENTION=1794]A_Pharis[/MENTION] - Nice photo and well deserved on the MT gift!

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Murder today, in a town over. Smaller than Ely, so, it'll be big news up here for a while.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Murder today, in a town over. Smaller than Ely, so, it'll be big news up here for a while.

Just heard that a 22 year old was shot back home. My girlfriend and I both don't know who he was, and we are 21/20 years old ourselves. It will be news for awhile there

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
There's crazies in small towns too..

Just won a rusty staub 2005 sweet spot classic auto

Takes the haul to 3 new ones incoming
Including Al Rosen and Stan Musial.
No shipping info available for the Musial or a heinie manush cut I bought on the first.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Anyone collect these patches?ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1389668374.014609.jpg

They re from 2003 patch collection and for wanting to do the set this is as far as I got. The patches are in excellent shape, the backer cards are in ok shape. No bends or creases but could be better

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
I just got back from Baseball class. We watched some Ken Burns.

It'll be a fun class. The professor is bringing in the athletic director (former Expos minor leaguer) and the baseball coach (son of a yankees player) to speak at some point.

Although, it is an FYE class, so I have to do a bunch of FYE garbage that will have no affect on anything related to my college education.

Ken teaches right up the street. I was going to enroll my oldest in the winter class, but we decided to have him play winter ball instead. But then we found out that cost $700 so we passed and went to sign up for Burns class and missed the deadline :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts