Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1994 UD Electric Diamond Silver Back?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
I don't remember this Electric being super hard to find (kind of tripped over it when I didn't know it existed), but then again it's not like a lot of player collectors are hoarding it...

94udedsilverb.jpg

Jan 14, 2009
Don’t believe there is a Jeter like this though they have it listed like they do. His card was different than what all the other Silver Backs were. And I looked at the 40 that I owned as well as all listed on eBay,and COMC and don’t see how he could have one like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

As mentioned earlier on the thread, only 45 players from series one have this variation.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
As mentioned earlier on the thread, only 45 players from series one have this variation.

I wish Beckett would take the other players off their checklist then. They list Belle and they should not. I wrote my guy over at Beckett about this to see what he says or can do.

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
45 total affected subjects. Same goes for the base cards of those 45 players. The entire set absolutely DOES NOT EXIST in this variation. The 45 players can be found in the following varieties:

Electric Diamond (bronze back)
Electric Diamond (silver back)
Base card (bronze back)
Base card (silver back)

Now the tricky and much rarer, in-need of further info variety affects the same 45 players (not all 45 confirmed yet) base cards but has a GOLD stat headings back.

if the list on baseballcardpedia shows all 45 , then i can confirm the base/gold variations include AT LEAST one additional player - i dont have pics and it may take me a while to locate them , but i can confirm 100% that tony gwynn has both bronze and gold backs....(and i THINK i used to have both versions on hand for ryan klesko)

in sorting through some of my material tonight i "rediscovered" another of the series one gold backs - don mattingly , card #90 ....like the gwynn and klesko mentioned above it is also NOT among the 45 known silver-backs....i had listed it for sale at one time but because i'd never seen one before , i had no set asking price and the only similar item i saw was a griffey that jacksoncoupage was asking 20 or 25 for .... if anyone is interested , feel free to shoot me an offer...

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
in sorting through some of my material tonight i "rediscovered" another of the series one gold backs - don mattingly , card #90 ....like the gwynn and klesko mentioned above it is also NOT among the 45 known silver-backs....i had listed it for sale at one time but because i'd never seen one before , i had no set asking price and the only similar item i saw was a griffey that jacksoncoupage was asking 20 or 25 for .... if anyone is interested , feel free to shoot me an offer...

I wish you stumbled upon the Belle. I knew it appears it doesn't exist but I can't seem to get Beckett to believe me.

Jan 14, 2015
New Jersey

I’m interested in the mattingly. Can you pm me a pic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan 14, 2009
Anything is possible in the cardboard universe.

View attachment 96866

View attachment 96865

My earlier comment was a mistake/didn’t factor in Puckett being a series two card. All series two players have gold backs. Just as all series one players have bronze.

Gold series one subjects are the scarce variety. Bronze series two players (such as Puckett) have not been confirmed as of yet. And no silver series two subjects exist, for the record.

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
My earlier comment was a mistake/didn’t factor in Puckett being a series two card. All series two players have gold backs. Just as all series one players have bronze.

Gold series one subjects are the scarce variety. Bronze series two players (such as Puckett) have not been confirmed as of yet. And no silver series two subjects exist, for the record.

Ok...should have studied the checklist more closely instead of skimming. I'm going to keep looking...

Members online

No members online now.