Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Introducing SportsCardsList.com - Your Complete Online Card Inventory Tool

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

djrulz

Aug 7, 2008
Jamestown
I signed up this morning (about an hour ago), but never got the confirmation email. Checked my spam folder, not in there either. I tried to log in with the ID and password I chose and it tells me that the account has not been approved yet. Thanks.

I'm getting the same thing happening. No email and can't log in.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
Very clean site, thank you!
Couple of questions:
1. I know it has to be something simple that I'm missing but how do I get qty into have or need? I created a list, clicked on the list and I see where qty is 0 for both but how do I save changes I make?
2. What does the "move" button do? I've tried it a few ways and a box says it moved but when I check the list nothing has changed.
3. I want all lists to be public but would like to add info about the lists that are private, is this possible?

1. You can just make the changes to the quantity and it will save.
2. You can move items between your lists. If you only have one list, this doesn't really work.
3. Private vs Public is done at the list level, and not at the item level.

hockeyfights

Mar 4, 2011
Georgia
[MENTION=3478]bradical[/MENTION] Nice work. I signed up yesterday and got my activation email today. Will there be a "request a set" option at some point? There's several sets and subsets that I wasn't able to find, one being 2013 Leaf Army Football.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
[MENTION=3478]bradical[/MENTION] Nice work. I signed up yesterday and got my activation email today. Will there be a "request a set" option at some point? There's several sets and subsets that I wasn't able to find, one being 2013 Leaf Army Football.

Absolutely.

I know there are a lot of sets I couldn't find any info on. I think I have 500+ sets missing checklist info.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Signed up. Site looks great.

I made a list for my player collection. It saves all of my haves but the wants is still at zero.

I'm sure I'm just doing something wrong.

Kmccall93

May 9, 2013
Hi Brad. Poking around and the site does look great. Looks easy to navigate and the photos and links will be great to help identify what I have and what I am missing. I do need some help with the account creation, set it up under kmccall93 and email address of [email protected].

Thanks and I look forward to watching your baby grow!
Kevin

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

TenaciousJDD

The layout of the site looks great and I'm considering signing up. My only hesitation is the amount of time I've invested adding my collection on Zistle. Which feature(s) of your site would you highlight as the best reason for someone in my position to switch?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
The layout of the site looks great and I'm considering signing up. My only hesitation is the amount of time I've invested adding my collection on Zistle. Which feature(s) of your site would you highlight as the best reason for someone in my position to switch?

Hi there,

Great question! I can completely understand anyone's hesitation for moving their collection from another site to SportsCardsList. While the site is certainly in its infant stages and does not have the brand equity that some of the others out there have, I can assure you that the site is only going to get better as the community grows.

I believe in listening to the feedback and input of the users and making the site extremely useful. I would rather have one hundred hard core dedicated users than 10,000 people who just signed up to check it out.

Unlike other organization software that may be out there, the content is what sets SCL apart from the others. All checklists are preloaded into the site to make sure that the same card isn't showing up multiple times and we have a consistent naming convention to make it easier for users to find the cards they are looking for.

I'd like to make the site as compatible as possible too, so I could see an import feature in the very near future to port your collection from those other sites.

I am always very eager to hear peoples feedback - good/bad or whatever - I strongly believe that the community helps build a better product - and that is what I am going for with SportsCardsList.com.

TenaciousJDD

Hi there,

Great question! I can completely understand anyone's hesitation for moving their collection from another site to SportsCardsList. While the site is certainly in its infant stages and does not have the brand equity that some of the others out there have, I can assure you that the site is only going to get better as the community grows.

I believe in listening to the feedback and input of the users and making the site extremely useful. I would rather have one hundred hard core dedicated users than 10,000 people who just signed up to check it out.

Unlike other organization software that may be out there, the content is what sets SCL apart from the others. All checklists are preloaded into the site to make sure that the same card isn't showing up multiple times and we have a consistent naming convention to make it easier for users to find the cards they are looking for.

I'd like to make the site as compatible as possible too, so I could see an import feature in the very near future to port your collection from those other sites.

I am always very eager to hear peoples feedback - good/bad or whatever - I strongly believe that the community helps build a better product - and that is what I am going for with SportsCardsList.com.

Sold! You had me at "consistent naming convention." One of my greatest frustrations with the other site is the amount of time I spend correcting inaccurate information.

Members online