Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Found this Atlanta Braves vintage new era snap back still with tags autographed by who I believe is Terry Pendleton.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1365547123.852566.jpg
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1365547139.270691.jpg
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1365547175.664699.jpg

Up for grabs

Last edited:

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
[MENTION=7126]katieneack[/MENTION] got the Mets lot today, great cards from a time before I started collecting, they will make am excellent addition to my collection

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
[MENTION=7126]katieneack[/MENTION], I got the 71s in today, and I can't thank you enough! That was an amazing lot of cards and it's really going to make a huge dent in my 71 set. I was not prepared for the awesomeness in that box...a Don Baylor/Dusty Baker RC, Sparky Anderson, Tony Perez, Luis Aparicio, Dick Allen, Denny McLain, all the tough Hi #s and SPs! I'll be making an extra effort to find some more Larkins for you at the show on Sunday!

katieneack

Apr 7, 2012
Northern Kentucky
@katieneack, I got the 71s in today, and I can't thank you enough! That was an amazing lot of cards and it's really going to make a huge dent in my 71 set. I was not prepared for the awesomeness in that box...a Don Baylor/Dusty Baker RC, Sparky Anderson, Tony Perez, Luis Aparicio, Dick Allen, Denny McLain, all the tough Hi #s and SPs! I'll be making an extra effort to find some more Larkins for you at the show on Sunday!

Glad you and [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] enjoyed the cards - It's nice to be able to give back. Everyone on this board has been so generous to me since I joined! This is definitely the best group of collectors on the internet. And I will definitely be more than happy to take any Larkin's off your hands ;)

Members online

Latest posts