Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2015 Topps Archives

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
@Pinbreaker - If that Vizquel was going to - indeed - be a 1/1, I think you left a bit on the table. The Venezuelan collectors paid $2k for a 1/1 Galarraga.

Edit: Very nice sale, though. Not to take anything away from it.

I thought about redeeming it but I have cards I am waiting for for over 2 years.. I'm tired of the Topps redemptions, and since they were all selling on average of $500, I thought I would cash out..

Some of these will be 1/1's, but some will be to #/87 or so..

The buyer has already paid and that's great for me..

Thanks,

A_Pharis

I thought about redeeming it but I have cards I am waiting for for over 2 years.. I'm tired of the Topps redemptions, and since they were all selling on average of $500, I thought I would cash out..

Some of these will be 1/1's, but some will be to #/87 or so..

The buyer has already paid and that's great for me..

Thanks,

Bird in the hand, my man. Good sale.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Not the greatest names in my boxes, but it was right on what I was expecting at this price point. And, these actually look sharp in hand. Cards are all in great shape. The blue ink on the Finest is especially good looking (and he has a great signature).

Archives.jpg

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Got two boxes from Andrew and hit a David Cone auto and a Marquis Grissom auto. Not the names I wanted but cool cards all the same. Got two more boxes at the LCS and did much better with a 1/1 and a RC auto /15 :)

View attachment 57430
View attachment 57431
Is the Cone a Yankee and if so which one. [MENTION=1722]nevermore[/MENTION] and myself are looking for a one as a Yankee. Thanks for your time.

markotsay7

Feb 18, 2011
That's cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There are multiple copies of the other cards I sold back...so no use in going after them...but assuming it doesn't go for a huge amount (which it probably will) it'd be cool to get the 1980 Henderson back (if they indeed made it)

zlpeterson

Sep 23, 2015
San Francisco
It's crazy how much these cards are going for, especially considering there is no check list and no way of knowing just how "limited" what you're buying really is. I'd love to pick up a Griffey 1/1 but there is no way I'm dropping $1,500, a ton of other Griffey cards out there for that value I'd prefer to pick up first.

Members online

Latest posts