Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Accidentally Funny Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
With the millions of cards created throughout history, there have been some unintentionally humorous or shocking ones. Figured I'd start a thread to catalog them. Here's one I saw on Twitter the other day.
IMG_6024.JPG
Ummm....

Will add more when I get around to finding them.

domino2012

Aug 17, 2008
Mourmelon le Grand, France
With the millions of cards created throughout history, there have been some unintentionally humorous or shocking ones. Figured I'd start a thread to catalog them. Here's one I saw on Twitter the other day.
View attachment 82410
Ummm....

I seriously just spit out my drink. Good job of product control. Hilarious. I'm sure there are many more out there... need to look around. lol

mhcook

Feb 22, 2011
View attachment 82410
Ummm....

They weren't advertising that for sale were they? I would love to own that.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
No, I couldn't tell who owns it or if it was being offered, just a thing that was going around. I'd like to get a copy, too, in an abstract sense, but I'm sure it'd be kind of pricey and anything more than $4 is kind of expensive for a lol for me.

Members online